+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Anyone wanna sing the Eagles Fight Song wit me?

C'mon everyone! You all know the words! You have heard them sung often enough after every Eagles TD! You must have heard it a couple thousand times in your lifetimes right? ESPECIALLY in the last 15 or so years!

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory...♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown 1-2-3 ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Well, if you have been paying attention to the daily sportingmens gazettes, you will by now have learned that the Philadelphia Eagles have gone through some massive changes since last season. It is for all practical purposes a brand new team with a great many unanswered questions. So at this point I will refrain from passing out prognostications of your teams impending beat downs at the hands of this Eagles team, I will need to see more from them in actual game situations. But what I have seen in the pre-season is indeed promising.

But the Giants, barring the coach and a few positions are ostensibly unchanged. The only thing that may have changed is your diva receiver's ego size which by now has swelled to "Hindenburgian" proportions! So, I do expect to see more of the same comedy from the Giants again this year, same as it ever was! Unless MacAdoodoo is an even bigger miracle worker than Coughlin was I wouldn't hope for too much.

Well, it's good to be back and I am looking forward to yet another rip roaring NFL season filled with humiliating New York losses and copious Gnats fan tears with which I make my delicious soups! Here's to the next 4 months of insults, name calling and Philly hatery that only miserable Gnats fans like yourselves can conjure up!

Did the Eagles make the move to the CFL yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    Did the Eagles make the move to the CFL yet?
    The Crying Football Losers? Isn't that a Gnats fan corner bar located somewhere in "Da Bronx"??

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    The Crying Football Losers? Isn't that a Gnats fan corner bar located somewhere in "Da Bronx"??
    Now there you go. I am trying to help the desperate and you have be obnoxious. Think about it would be a good move. Where else is Philly going to win a championship? They have already proved the can't do it in the NFL

We got plenty of championships Squid Lid, you don't know enough about the game to understand that fact. And we also don't luck and "helmet catch" our way into championships like your "four leaf clover" boys do. When the Eagles win a championship, you can bet that they will be able to DEFEND that title the following year, unlike your G-Bags kid.

Does singing help you forget that you live in America's armpit?
    Last edited by TCHOF; 09-09-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Still the most overrated cheesesteaks ever.

Seriously, any ****ing diner in Jersey has the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Does singing help you forget that you live in America's armpit?
    Awwww! Don't be bitter! Someday a smart G-Bags fan might come up with some great lyrics and a catchy tune for your little Blue Buffoons and you will have a fight song to sing too! Waitamminit... there AREN'T any smart Gnats fans! And the Gnats NEVER put up a fight, at least against Philly anyways.... geez, you're screwed all around Tommy Boy!

Oh well, great to see you're still...well... you. Was hopin they would have found a cure for that by now! Here's hopin!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Still the most overrated cheesesteaks ever.

Seriously, any ****ing diner in Jersey has the same.
    Stick to your nasty Sbarro's and nasty Papaya Dogs, New Yawkers like you on't know what good food is SUPPOSED to taste like. How've ya been JBB? It's been a long off season huh?

Shoo fly. You're a pest.

Have fun with your shambles this year.