+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I am not going to lie I am nervous

I have to ask you guys, what was this place like around 07-08? I didn't come here until at least the summer of 2009. Now I get to watch the Giants in a second superbowl in 4 years. Yet again against the same team they beat 4 years ago. We've been doing a ton of talking this week. Which kind of bothers me because it might motivate the Patriots. I sure hope we can pull out a victory!

Re: I am not going to lie I am nervous

I'm anxious for the game to start. I'll get to nervous about the outcome when it actually does commence.

What exactly is "a lot of talking"?

Let's go.

Look...we have faith that at this point. Our Boyz GOT THE MESSAGE...from TC...they got their heads into the game..and know full well what they are here to do...One more game to win..this season isnt over until this game is done.. Man...they went 5 straight ROAD games into opponents houses and won !!! Not too many teams can do that !!! They are ready, and WILL show up...The Patriots are not a push over, in any sense, but they are arrogant, and that same arrogance played into our hands last SBm and will fuel us again...They THINK this title is :rightfully theirs, that a 13-3 season automatically trumps a 9-7 entry, and the Giants do NOT deserve to be here...well...we say different! Go Giants !

WooooWeee!!!!!!!! You should have seen these boards during the last Superbowl run! When Plax said that the Pats will only score 17 points. There were some calling him dumb for doing that but overall its the same. These boards have some people who panic but the overall vibe is positive and sharing point of views.

I am nervous too. However, I know if the Giants are on their game they will pull it out.

I am nervous as well. It's football.. any given Sunday anything can happen.

That said, many around here think it's in the bag. IMO, it will be much closer than that.

I'm nervous as well as a fan. As a Giants fan I've experienced how it is on winning and losing this game. But it's out of my hands. Hopefully, we can give a good effort and win. I honestly think we have the better team. i hope that translates into victory.

Bench Player

The difference is when the Giants lost that year they really didnt have a great team . After the 1st 10 mintues you knew they didnt have a chance . I dont think before the game you thought they had a chance . This time it would hurt much more because you know God willing they have a great chance to win this game

Bench Player

As the game gets closer and closer, I too am getting nervous. With everything I'm hearing about the Pats (out for revenge, Gronk's injury, Brady/Belicheck), it just gets me second guessing. I still got faith in the Giants though.

[quote user="ralphpal"]The difference is when the Giants lost that year they really didnt have a great team . After the 1st 10 mintues you knew they didnt have a chance . I dont think before the game you thought they had a chance . This time it would hurt much more because you know God willing they have a great chance to win this game[/quote]

Not a chance eh? Well that smacks of NE arrogance ....and this is exactly what the Giants and their fans love beating most...I only hope this time we beat you to a pulp, so badly that it crushes all hope that you will EVER see another SB...no mercy on NE..none.