+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

HAHAHA more jealous Jets fans

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=241075

So who wants to sign up, and smack these insufferable *****s around

Re: HAHAHA more jealous Jets fans

"This is why I want Brady to light them up on Sunday. I mean, embarrass the Giants to the point where fans are crying on TV.

I've hated the Giants since being a kid in the 60s. NYC with the Giants as Super Bowl champs (for the fourth time, no less) will be completely intolerable and make us irrelevant for at least the next five years, probably 10."

What a sad fan, when you want your divisional rival to win just so you don't have to hear how good the giants are
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]What a sad fan, when you want your divisional rival to win just so you don't have to hear how good the giants are[/quote]

And a particularly hated division rival at that. It's not like we're talking about the Bills.

I can't imagine rooting for any NFCE rival to beat the Jets, not even the Redskins, whom I've never really hated.

It's amazing to me that we are in the Super Bowl and any Giants fan is thinking about the Jets . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's amazing to me that we are in the Super Bowl and any Giants fan is thinking about the Jets . . . .[/quote]
    [Y]

Make them irrelevant? Newsflash. They have been irrelevant since III.

Starter

[quote user="FDNY Fitzy"]Make them irrelevant? Newsflash. They have been irrelevant since III.[/quote]You're a fireman? You must know Ed, right? Lol

F-THE JETS

lmao....pathetic clown. I must admit, I would absolutely HATE and Eagles vs Jets superbowl, not even sure who I'd want to win. I'd want the stadium to shut down from a bomb threat or something and they have a hard time postponing it to a later date......bit of a stretch you can say, thank God this isn't the case, and probably won't be because they're both extremely pathetic teams.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Jets/Eagles Super bowl? I wouldn't even watch . The Discovery Channel would be on my TV on that evening.