+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Why the Pats will beat the Giants in this Superbowl.........

.....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning.
    "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?"

I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!!

I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!!

Veteran

Re: Why the Pats will beat the Giants in this Superbowl.........

Yeah I wish I could live in a box too.

Crazy people lol, the patriots throw away a perfect season to prove they don't cheat. Someone needs to stop reading the national enquirer
    The Gigalo with the most below

Makes sense now. On that play, when Tyree was on the line of scrimmage waiting for the snap, I saw Rodney Harrison put what looked like super glue on his helmet.

Bench Player

i get to hear this crap everyday. aren't I lucky.
    Go Giants!!!!!!

lol...well then, that explains everything I guess.

[quote user="FBomb"].....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning.
    "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?"

I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!!

I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!![/quote]
    Yes, they rated SBs last week 45-1. I made a thread about it. Giants came in #1 & #3 on the list for Patriots and Buffalo games.
    Was a lot of talk back and forth about why certain SBs were rated so low on list and why some others that didn't seem deserving we're so high.

Anyway to make my point, I agree with you and hope this SB is boring and a snoozer.

I hope we blow them out so bad that we wind up number 46 on next years list.

So there it is, nice and neat with the first and last rated SBs on the list. I will take it cause I don't know if my heart can take it if they put us through another nail biter
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

By the way do u think all those NFC teams that dominated so many SBs in a row by Hugh blowout scores care one bit their SBs were so far down the list?
    I think not
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Me too! Hope we beat them 48 to 10. Eli puts up 400 yds,4 TDs,no ints !

[quote user="FBomb"].....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning. "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?" I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!! I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!![/quote]

Again, FBomb gets the inside scoop! [B]

TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!