+ Reply to Thread

Cool 1st time ever attending a game at MetLife stadium

So I'm from Austin, TX. This is my very first time attending a game in New York. Which has been a dream of mine for very long time. I did attend the Giants and Cowboys game in Dallas back in 2011 but it was not the same as it was cowboys home but the Giants won the SuperBowl that year. Any ways any one here who can give me some information of what to expect like weather for example. I plan to take an Uber to the stadium cause of parking. But any advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. The game is 12/11 VS the Cowboys. Woo Hoo! Can't wait I'm stoked!

Weather will be anywhere between 50 degrees and sunny and 20 degrees with a blizzard, weather up here is tough to call so far in advance, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Depending on where you're staying a bus, train or uber is your best bet if you don't have a car and a parking pass

Feel free to come on by lot L6 and check out the G-fambulance we always have more than enough food and beer
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Thanks, will do. I would love to take pictures with ya'll and the G-Fambulance..

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGiantFan View Post
    Thanks, will do. I would love to take pictures with ya'll and the G-Fambulance..
    I can personally vouch for the G-Fambulance crew. Stopped by to say hello after a game in Nashville 2 years ago - great bunch of guys....and entertaining as..........well, you know!!