+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gronk not wearing a boot today...

https://twitter.com/#!/TheJRob/status/164363997951438848

This whole ordeal is just funny. BB is definitely messing with us. He hasn't practiced yet he isn't in a boot. Who knows at this point?

Re: Gronk not wearing a boot today...

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]https://twitter.com/#!/TheJRob/status/164363997951438848

This whole ordeal is just funny. BB is definitely messing with us. He hasn't practiced but isn't in a boot. Who knows at this point?[/quote]
    I'm sure the giants knew he was going to be ready to go.

Four years ago it was 'Spygate'. This year it's 'Bootgate'. Please!!

Mind games. The Giants will not be fooled. Hey, if anyone knows BB's evil mind it's TC, right??

I don't see the proverbial wool being pulled over their eyes. The Giants are going into this game as if that injury never happened. As far as they're gonna be concerned, every single Pat is healthy and fair game.

Attack!

I'm sure the Giants are preparing as if he will be playing. I bet one of the first throws will be to him in order to keep our defense honest (like one user said the same about Nicks). Adrenaline + Shots and you know Gronk will be good to go.

All-Pro

They beat them before when he was healthy. It would be smart to practice like he will be 100%.

I don't think they are faking anything. I think he is hurting. How much we don't know. It didn't look good when it happened and I believe he needs to have surgery on the ankle.

Your never ready to go after only 2 weeks off a high ankle sprain.....He will play but he will not behimself

I'm sure they will shoot him up with all kinds of pain relievers though....he has 6 months to rest it

Well if he plays.....

Meh I still say its injured. Lets see if he practices. Giants planned for him anyway.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

The Giants will prepare to see him play on Sunday.

[quote user="nyknstill!"]Well if he plays..... [/quote]

no no....we all know what happens after "he sweeps the leg"....

lol

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch