+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Danny Woodhead

Bench Player

Danny Woodhead

In 2010 and this season when healthy, Danny Woodhead has been an all-purpose threat in both the backfield and passing game. Not so much an everydown back but more of a Reggie Bush like threat. He too, just like Kevin Faulk could be a real threat in this game creating match up problems all across the board.

Re: Danny Woodhead

[quote user="Intellect"]In 2010 and this season when healthy, Danny Woodhead has been an all-purpose threat in both the backfield and passing game.* Not so much an everydown back but more of a Reggie Bush like threat.* He too, just like Kevin Faulk could be a real threat in this game creating match up problems all across the board.[/quote]
    Yep..he sure can be....and the Gaints sure can have that match up made...just another FEAR FACTOR for the Pats to have to deal with..they must be absolutely petrified.

[quote user="Intellect"]In 2010 and this season when healthy, Danny Woodhead has been an all-purpose threat in both the backfield and passing game.* Not so much an everydown back but more of a Reggie Bush like threat.* He too, just like Kevin Faulk could be a real threat in this game creating match up problems all across the board.[/quote]

Ya, every time this guy gets the ball you get a bit queasy. He plays hard. Hope we can get some good licks on him.

im not afraid of a midget, white wingback

Let's not compare him to Bush. Bush proved he has what it takes to be an every down back this year.

I agree ... fortunately he's had a crap season.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)