+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am getting tired of Patriot Fans.

Pats Fans kill me. They are such hypocrites. Look at their fan's responses to Tuck's interview yesterday. I heard other teams (including the Pats in the past, but I am not sure if they said anything about him this season) say the same thing about Eli every years since he got here. Eli never gets any respect. Even after winning the first SB. I am tired of hearing "If you put pressure on Eli, he will throw not 1 but 3 plus picks. You put pressure on any QB, and he will make mistakes at some point. To me, Tuck was just stating the obvious from the previous games both teams played.

I really can't believe the Pats Fans are getting upset and bying into the same media that was saying the Giants were dead and Coughling should be fired. All of sudden, the media jumped on our band wagon, and now their fans are saying that they in the same position that we were in 07. The Pats had a better season than we did. Why are the Pat fans so worried about?

I know Coughlin is advising the team not by into anything being said outside their locker room regarding the game.

Check this out.

http://www.patriots.com/fan-zone/mes...0-cb0b51d4850d
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Re: I am getting tired of Patriot Fans.

i agree

i find these ny giant fans that feel the need to whine anytime somebody says anything complimentary about the Pats just as if not more annoying
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree

i find these ny giant fans that feel the need to whine anytime somebody says anything complimentary about the Pats just as if not more annoying
    [/quote]

+1. It's almost like people feel the need to denigrate the other team, as if that's going to secure your own team's win. NE was 13-3, has a great O and HOF QB, and while the D may not be "great", it's led by a HOF HC. The HC & QB have won 3 SBs together -- this isn't Dan Reeves we're dealing with.

And the Giants are playing up to their own talent level, being that they are healthy. The D is healthy and strong, the O is explosive, a team that is battle-tested, and a QB and HC that know what they are doing.

It's going to be a great game and no outcome would totally surprise me, but I believe the Giants win this SB.

All-Pro

This is what pops in my mind when I read posts like this. When will you guys realize you sound ridiculous. Who the **** cares about what posters on the Patriots boards say? Honestly.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

This is what pops in my mind when I read posts like this. When will you guys realize you sound ridiculous. Who the **** cares about what posters on the Patriots boards say? Honestly.

[/quote]

Seriously they're supposed to be talking trash.

They're doing the right thing while a lot of us seem to think that talking up opponents will somehow help us win.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

ya know what? Tuck you

Fear the name, appreciate the game

Patriots fans are simply looking for any reason possibly to look like the underdogs. They want people picking against them to add to bulletin board material. I'm not going to rip them for it, there's no reason to...in fact I wish it was the opposite because I prefer to be in the underdog role.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree

[/quote]

Exactly, I can't say anything bad about the Pats, but I don't think anything our team has said so far coming into the this game was over top.

Having a prep rally before a Superbowl, and saying that you would like to have a bigger one follwoing week is ****y. Well, that just me.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

-1. Objectivism. I can respect your opinion.

Yeah cause SF didn't put any pressure on him and he threw so many picks.

Oh wait, they murdered him and he threw 0 picks and 0 fumbles
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells