+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

I am eating massive crow !!

Regardless of the outcome in the SB I am here to eat massive crow. I have and always been on these coaches yet were in the SB. So I am the dumb one here. I am a fan just like all of you I am just a pessimist and I always see the bad things. I still question Killdrive and even TC's game management skills but 1 thing I cant question is the fact they took the Newyorkgiants team to the superbowl. That doesnt take luck to get there. We beat Atl, won in GB and in 49ers to go for the SB. I have been begging for coaching changes for the last couple of years and maybe now I will shut u p about it. I never saw this coming either, we were 6-2 or whatever and looked to be collapsing again. I know a lot of you were thinking what I was too but maybe just didnt say it. Anyways I am eating massive crow right now and just beating the Falcons was joy for me and the rest has just been gravy. Had they played like this all season win or loose I probably wouldnt have gone off on the coaches. Ya right.

I will also give all the coaches credit for overcoming all the injuries

- T T 1 of my favs on the team and was a great tackler and our best all around corner out for year
    - Goff who was starting to look like a solid MLB gone for the year
    - Johnson our nickle back and probably a guy who would be follwing welker based on his size etc gone for the year.

The list goes on and on but the coaches maintained things and got us into the playoffs. There have been some amazing contributions from some players that also allowed for this to happen. Cruz, JPP etc.

Anyways
    Go big blue win or loose.

Re: I am eating massive crow !!

its those red pot leafs you canucks smoke, they make u all crazy like

and then the maple syrup makes you antsy in your pantsy

all ball breaking aside, good stuff eating the crow... we all have things we can eat crow on, few of us do
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="sheepdip"]Regardless of the outcome in the SB I am here to eat massive crow. I have and always been on these coaches yet were in the SB. So I am the dumb one here. I am a fan just like all of you I am just a pessimist and I always see the bad things. I still question Killdrive and even TC's game management skills but 1 thing I cant question is the fact they took the Newyorkgiants team to the superbowl. That doesnt take luck to get there. We beat Atl, won in GB and in 49ers to go for the SB. I have been begging for coaching changes for the last couple of years and maybe now I will shut u p about it. I never saw this coming either, we were 6-2 or whatever and looked to be collapsing again. I know a lot of you were thinking what I was too but maybe just didnt say it. Anyways I am eating massive crow right now and just beating the Falcons was joy for me and the rest has just been gravy. Had they played like this all season win or loose I probably wouldnt have gone off on the coaches. Ya right.

- T T 1 of my favs on the team and was a great tackler and our best all around corner out for year
    - Johnson our nickle back and probably a guy who would be follwing welker based on his size etc gone for the year.

The list goes on and on but the coaches maintained things and got us into the playoffs. There have been some amazing contributions from some players that also allowed for this to happen. Cruz, JPP etc.

Anyways

[/quote]

you must be sick of crow by now
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"][quote user="sheepdip"]Regardless of the outcome in the SB I am here to eat massive crow. I have and always been on these coaches yet were in the SB. So I am the dumb one here. I am a fan just like all of you I am just a pessimist and I always see the bad things. I still question Killdrive and even TC's game management skills but 1 thing I cant question is the fact they took the Newyorkgiants team to the superbowl. That doesnt take luck to get there. We beat Atl, won in GB and in 49ers to go for the SB. I have been begging for coaching changes for the last couple of years and maybe now I will shut u p about it. I never saw this coming either, we were 6-2 or whatever and looked to be collapsing again. I know a lot of you were thinking what I was too but maybe just didnt say it. Anyways I am eating massive crow right now and just beating the Falcons was joy for me and the rest has just been gravy. Had they played like this all season win or loose I probably wouldnt have gone off on the coaches. Ya right.

Anyways

[/quote]

you must be sick of crow by now[/quote] Seriously, you've been eating crow all year xD
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I ate my Fewell crow after they beat Atlanta. Happy to do it, too.

[quote user="JJC7301"]I ate my Fewell crow after they beat Atlanta.* Happy to do it, too.[/quote]

Yeah that's been my crow as well. Although I'm still not high on Fewell, if I'm going to kill him for our seive-like secondary, I gotta give him props for this 5 game run ... like night and day with the Defense this year.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Has anyone else noticed that in all of these "crow eating" threads the poster always has a line in it that says something along the lines of "although I must say, I still question X coach or X player" or "But, in fairness at the time we were losing a lot", etc. etc. ???

That's not eating crow. That's saying you're eating crow and still defending your actions.

People are terrified to simply say, "I was wrong and, all things considered, I really have no idea what I am talking about it when it comes to coaching and/or playing professional football." No one will say it, it's apparently message board suicide.
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

All the regulars know the complaints I had with this coaching staff -- to cut to the chase a lot of signs pointing to bad football at the worst times (which are still there, by the way) but we get a 2nd magic run, can't explain it, but I'll take it and get off their backs.

I'll eat the crow and take the magic over the logic.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="Providence"]People are terrified to simply say, "I was wrong and, all things considered, I really have no idea what I am talking about it when it comes to coaching and/or playing professional football." No one will say it, it's apparently message board suicide.[/quote]

You sir have infringed on my copyright
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]All the regulars know the complaints I had with this coaching staff -- to cut to the chase a lot of signs pointing to bad football at the worst times (which are still there, by the way) but we get a 2nd magic run, can't explain it, but I'll take it and get off their backs.

I'll eat the crow and take the magic over the logic.
    [/quote]

hard to bring up the bad football over the past 5 games...

I mean nobody is perfect and what we let Vernon Davis get away with is scary. But overall you can't say we've been playing bad football
    Fear the name, appreciate the game