+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Imagine what Steve (Sell out)Smith And Kevin(where did he go)Boss must feel!!

How great is it that with all the losses we had this year were still in the damn Super Bowl!!! What do you think Steve Smith and Kevin Boss are thinking right now?

Re: Imagine what Steve (Sell out)Smith And Kevin(where did he go)Boss must feel!!

[quote user="GmenNyg"]

How great is it that with all the losses we had this year were still in the damn Super Bowl!!! What do you think Steve Smith and Kevin Boss are thinking right now?

[/quote]

boss is probably happy for the giants

he got paid almost twice his value to play for the team he grew up being a fan of

I doubt he has any issues

STeve Smith won't be getting much more money for the rest of his career as it seems - he made the right choice to go for th emoney

time to let it go
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

Re: Imagine what Steve (Sell out)Smith And Kevin(where did he go)Boss must feel!!

Im happy for Boss. I get Smith wanted money and all power to him, but damn to the Sheagles?? Really?? Just a classless dirty move!! The positive is that without him leaving we would of never have gotten our boy CRUZZZZZZ!!!

[quote user="GmenNyg"]Im happy for Boss. I get Smith wanted money and all power to him, but damn to the Sheagles?? Really?? Just a classless dirty move!! The positive is that without him leaving we would of never have gotten our boy CRUZZZZZZ!!![/quote]

na, it was the money move. They offered him the most and he took it

it was the smart move

Veteran

Boss is a Giants and I never hated him for his decision.

Smith is burning inside I know it.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="GmenNyg"]Im happy for Boss. I get Smith wanted money and all power to him, but damn to the Sheagles?? Really?? Just a classless dirty move!! The positive is that without him leaving we would of never have gotten our boy CRUZZZZZZ!!![/quote]

it was the smart move
    [/quote]

should have taken the giants offer, went on PUP list and salvaged his career. he will never be the player he could be now and that one time pay day with the eagles will not amount to what he could have made if he stayed and played his cards patiently

Both of those guys are kicking themselves.

Think about Boss who got a boat load of cash but likely never be heard from again do to playing the prime of their respective careers with ? at the QB position.

Steve Smith took his money and will now remain invisible for the rest of his career and they both know they could getting ready to win a Superbowl.

Love of money root of all Evil,
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Why think of them?

They earned their rite as free agents to pursue other ventures.

[quote user="Ralph Brown"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="GmenNyg"]Im happy for Boss. I get Smith wanted money and all power to him, but damn to the Sheagles?? Really?? Just a classless dirty move!! The positive is that without him leaving we would of never have gotten our boy CRUZZZZZZ!!![/quote]

it was the smart move
    [/quote]

should have taken the giants offer, went on PUP list and salvaged his career. he will never be the player he could be now and that one time pay day with the eagles will not amount to what he could have made if he stayed and played his cards patiently

[/quote]

no guarantee of that being true either

slightly better shot but there was always that dark cloud over the situation as soon as he had the injury that he may never be right again...

it was the smart move
    [/quote]

Don't see how it was the smart move. The Eagles told SS what he wanted to hear, not the truth. He took an extra $2M from the Eagles, and their BS story of how he could play this year when he wasn't ready. Had he took a little less, stayed here, recovered the right way he could be in a position to put himself in position to maybe get a big pay day again down the line. Instead he decided to risk a huge pay day down the line for $2M now. Who knows, maybe he recovers and gets his big contract, but his season in Philly was definitely more of a step backwards than his season here could have been.