+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Threw the ball around with Eli last night

In my dream, honest to God. Then when I woke up I couldn't sleep!! He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me. God, I need to get this season behind me, I'm stressing out too much and I hope to GOD ABOVE that's not an omen on this game.... Go BIG BLUE, I'm ALL IN.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Veteran

Re: Threw the ball around with Eli last night

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me.[/quote]

You were probably running the wrong routes.

hahahaha

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="BigBlueOnes"]He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me.[/quote]

[/quote]Gilbride was probably calling the plays.

All-Pro

what number were you wearing?

Veteran

[quote user="Moss#83"][quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="BigBlueOnes"]He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me.[/quote]

[/quote]Gilbride was probably calling the plays.[/quote]

Or maybe he was channeling your boy Sinorice []

Did he look like this?

Veteran

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]In my dream, honest to God. Then when I woke up I couldn't sleep!! He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me. God, I need to get this season behind me, I'm stressing out too much and I hope to GOD ABOVE that's not an omen on this game.... Go BIG BLUE, I'm ALL IN.[/quote]

Did you have a #82 jersey in your dream too?

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]In my dream, honest to God. Then when I woke up I couldn't sleep!! He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me. God, I need to get this season behind me, I'm stressing out too much and I hope to GOD ABOVE that's not an omen on this game.... Go BIG BLUE, I'm ALL IN.[/quote]

When it comes to dreams the opposite thing always happens in real life.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

This is wierd, I was in my boxer shorts and pads, no shirt. My routes were perfect boys, perfect, he was ricocheting the ball off the turf!! I was in a small dome which was my old little league field. Very, very strange. I have issues, I'm calling a shrink : )
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.