+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Who is the x-factor?

Who is the guy who steps up after doing little all year? Who is this year's Tyree?

My vote goes for Beckum. He's bound to step up and have a huge game at some point, right? This is THE game to do it!

Other possibilities include:
    Jernigan
    Herzlich
    The Prince
    Devin Thomas
    Danny Ware
    Hynoski
    Poppa Bear Pascoe

What do you guys think?

Veteran

Re: Who is the x-factor?

Chase(Boom Boom) Blackburn!!!

Veteran

Forgot Hynoski! Add him to that list!

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Who is the guy who steps up after doing little all year? Who is this year's Tyree?

My vote goes for Beckum. He's bound to step up and have a huge game at some point, right? This is THE game to do it!

Jernigan
    Herzlich
    The Prince
    Devin Thomas
    Danny Ware
    Hynoski
    Poppa Bear Pascoe

What do you guys think?
    [/quote]

Off of your list, I'll go with Prince or Hynoski. Prince is going to be important because of the Pats numerous receivers, and Hynoski could help provide for what could be a valuable running game. Maybe even some passes to him if the Pats are zeroed in on the other guys. If we're going to Hynoski a lot then that'll probably be a bad sign, however.

manningham

he has td's in all the playoff games yet no1 talks about him. i like him as the number 3 receiver.

The officiating crew

[quote user="egyptian420"]The officiating crew
    [/quote]
    +1

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Who is the guy who steps up after doing little all year? Who is this year's Tyree?

Jernigan
    Herzlich
    The Prince
    Devin Thomas
    Danny Ware
    Hynoski
    Poppa Bear Pascoe

What do you guys think?
    [/quote]

Its going to have to be Baas. Wilfork is the guy that can ruin this game for us
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NY_Eli"]Who is the guy who steps up after doing little all year?* Who is this year's Tyree?

My vote goes for Beckum.* He's bound to step up and have a huge game at some point, right?* This is THE game to do it!

Jernigan
    Herzlich
    The Prince
    Devin Thomas
    Danny Ware
    Hynoski
    Poppa Bear Pascoe

What do you guys think?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i agree. also, tyree was a special teams beast. thomas has been one for us lately. tyree had that magical play in SB 42, so maybe thomas has that one huge play that turns the game in our favor.

also, JJ could have a Kick Return TD, Prince could have a pick 6, Bear... its good when we have so many players who haven't done "much" that can make a big impact on this game.

also, one of the biggest plays of the year, week 17 vs Dallas, a 3rd down. Bear hurdles Newman to get a first down. 2 plays later, Cruz goes all the way.

honestly tho I dont think we're going to need a tyree like play, this game will be over by the end of the 3rd

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NY_Eli"]Who is the guy who steps up after doing little all year?* Who is this year's Tyree?

My vote goes for Beckum.* He's bound to step up and have a huge game at some point, right?* This is THE game to do it!

Jernigan
    Herzlich
    The Prince
    Devin Thomas
    Danny Ware
    Hynoski
    Poppa Bear Pascoe

What do you guys think?
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    I really haven't seen anything from Baas this year to make me feel that he is our C of the future, as for Woolfork I haven't seen anybody really stop him this season. we might want to keep running plays away from him and have Eli keep moving the pocket left or right to keep Woolfork chasing him and wear him down..