+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Kim Jones on WFAN just said

In week 9 after the Pats lost, Belichick met Coughlin and said both teams will meet again this year.......

Re: Kim Jones on WFAN just said

[quote user="M0rbid"]In week 9 after the Pats lost, Belichick met Coughlin and said both teams will meet again this year.......
    [/quote]

There's a nice rivalry / connection brewing between these two organizations. Hopefully we can go 2-up on them.

Veteran

This is some fairy tale stuff right here LOL.

Veteran

Bill knew back then that Evans would drop a game-winner and Cundiff would shank the tie

All-Pro

haha, we won't even let the Jets have their own little rivalry

Meh it was just wishful thinking that happened to come true.

I bet most teams would like to see a team again after getting beat in their own place.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Yeah, Harbaugh said something very similar after 49er game. They saw our potential. Actually, it wasn't really until Boley went down that we hit the skid but they nonetheless saw greatness in us.

[quote user="BigBlue2010"]Yeah, Harbaugh said something very similar after 49er game. They saw our potential. Actually, it wasn't really until Boley went down that we hit the skid but they nonetheless saw greatness in us.[/quote]

They probably all say the same congratulatory stuff to each other after each game.

[quote user="G-Man67"]haha, we won't even let the Jets have their own little rivalry[/quote]

Hehe

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Bill knew back then that Evans would drop a game-winner and Cundiff would shank the tie
    [/quote]

Yeah cheaters