Closed Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

1. You're completely irrelevant. Sorry, but you are. Are you in the playoffs? The super bowl? We're focused on the Pats, not your sorry team.
    2. You play in the AFC. Why would we care about ANY team in the AFC unless it's a head-to-head match-up? There's no rivalries, no one cares.
    3. You have NO rings. 3 > 0 sorry. Soon to be a 4th.

And if you really think the Titans are a better team, or the AFC South is a tougher division.. I really don't know what to tell you.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.[/quote]sure u guys make the playoffs once in a while, BUT u guys don't make any noise.. at all... IRRELEVANT[/quote]So that makes every team in your division (outside of Giants in 08) irrelevant?[/quote]
    ummm the division has won 11 super bowls combines as compared to your divisions 1. There are usually 2 teams from the NFCE in the playoffs.... I could go on.

Bench Player

[quote user="BigBlue121"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

1. You're completely irrelevant. Sorry, but you are. Are you in the playoffs? The super bowl? We're focused on the Pats, not your sorry team.
    2. You play in the AFC. Why would we care about ANY team in the AFC unless it's a head-to-head match-up? There's no rivalries, no one cares.

And if you really think the Titans are a better team, or the AFC South is a tougher division.. I really don't know what to tell you.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.[/quote]IDK maybe cuz its SB46 where the NYG face the NE patriots for a rematch. And the titans didnt even make the playoffs? that might be why..come back when we play you guys and then and ONLY then will your cute lil team be relevant.
    [/quote]We should of been in the playoffs. The Refs screwed us in the Texans game, which is why we threw trash at the refs. They deserved if, after screwing us out of that game, especially with most of the country watching. Thats alright, cause the Texans lost. F THEM.

Veteran

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.[/quote]sure u guys make the playoffs once in a while, BUT u guys don't make any noise.. at all... IRRELEVANT[/quote]So that makes every team in your division (outside of Giants in 08) irrelevant?[/quote]No because when we get to the playoffs , we usually go DEEP into the playoffs, the sheeagles also do ( outside of last year), deadskins , cowboys. Are irrelevant just like the good ol Titans

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="BigBlue121"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.[/quote]IDK maybe cuz its SB46 where the NYG face the NE patriots for a rematch. And the titans didnt even make the playoffs? that might be why..come back when we play you guys and then and ONLY then will your cute lil team be relevant.
    [/quote]We should of been in the playoffs. The Refs screwed us in the Texans game, which is why we threw trash at the refs. They deserved if, after screwing us out of that game, especially with most of the country watching. Thats alright, cause the Texans lost. F THEM.[/quote]
    The refs screwed us in the Packers game and we still won great teams overcome bad refs.

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.[/quote]sure u guys make the playoffs once in a while, BUT u guys don't make any noise.. at all... IRRELEVANT[/quote]So that makes every team in your division (outside of Giants in 08) irrelevant?[/quote]
    ummm the division has won 11 super bowls combines as compared to your divisions 1. There are usually 2 teams from the NFCE in the playoffs.... I could go on.[/quote]Yeah, but how many rings do the Eagles have, ever? Or the Skins and Cowboys in the last decade or so. Close, but no cigar.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="RedskinHater"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a deca[]de.[/quote]
    We know what the D stands for ! Did your lil friends on the little school bus ruin your day ?
    [/quote]You sound like an idiot Texans fan or a delusional and adolescent Jaguars fan. Stay classy, punk.[/quote]

If you're going to resort to name calling, you'll have to do it on some other message board.

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.[/quote]sure u guys make the playoffs once in a while, BUT u guys don't make any noise.. at all... IRRELEVANT[/quote]So that makes every team in your division (outside of Giants in 08) irrelevant?[/quote]No because when we get to the playoffs , we usually go DEEP into the playoffs, the sheeagles also do ( outside of last year), deadskins , cowboys. Are irrelevant just like the good ol Titans[/quote]
    Even the cowboys made it to the 2nd round a couple years ago.

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="RedskinHater"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a deca[]de.[/quote]
    We know what the D stands for ! Did your lil friends on the little school bus ruin your day ?
    [/quote]You sound like an idiot Texans fan or a delusional and adolescent Jaguars fan. Stay classy, punk.[/quote]

If you're going to resort to name calling, you'll have to do it on some other message board.
    [/quote]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FILqgRj83UY">
    </a>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FILqgRj83UY

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="BigBlue121"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

[/quote]We should of been in the playoffs. The Refs screwed us in the Texans game, which is why we threw trash at the refs. They deserved if, after screwing us out of that game, especially with most of the country watching. Thats alright, cause the Texans lost. F THEM.[/quote]
    The refs screwed us in the Packers game and we still won great teams overcome bad refs.[/quote]This was a huge rivalry game though, the Texans wanted to win, just to spite us. Also, the Giants kind of got lucky in the GB, game with all the Packer mistakes

[quote user="BobbyD"]This was a huge rivalry game though, the Texans wanted to win, just to spite us. Also, the Giants kind of got lucky in the GB, game with all the Packer mistakes[/quote]

The Titans got lucky in the Music City Miracle, what's your point?

Closed Thread