Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Re: Titans >Giants

Hahahaha!

This is interesting on a couple levels.

First off, the Titans... are not even a rival team of the Giants. I can expect jealousy and anger coming from Dallas, Philly, Washington... even SF, GB, or ATL (since they were in the playoffs and were knocked off by us on the way to Indy). But Titans?

Why?

Here's my take on it. First off, BobbyD is probably 11 years old. In his mind, perhaps, the Giants and Titans are rivals because of the names of our teams. You know, the kind of rivalry you'd expect in a comic book - except its in the NFL.

GIANTS

TITANS

They both describe the same kind of phenomenon - large hulking beings.

------------------

Bobby, the Giants have had reasonable Super Bowl success and have been in the league since forever. We had one of the most exciting runs to the Super Bowl less than 5 years ago as we dethroned an "unbeatable" Patriots team.

You will probably say "IT WAS ALL LUCK", but hey, like Thomas Jefferson said - "The harder I work, the luckier I get."

The Titans have nothing. You may have beaten us a couple times in the past - but it doesn't really matter when your team isn't even a playoff contender. The Redskins beat us twice this year, badly. Does it mean they are a better team?

No.

So, sorry about your team's hardships - being a fan of a team most consider to be an "afterthought" must be difficult.

Good night Bobby.

as to "luck" what was the Music City Miracle ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Wait, is this the Oiler team playing in Vanderbilt? Are they still in the league?

I'm more worried about Arena League teams I can't even name before I even think of the Nashville Oilers.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Bench Player

Titans having any effect on the NY Giants? That`s like saying a gnat has an effect on a Rhino....

Bench Player

Why is an insignificant franchise like the Titans still in existence???

[quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]</P>

The Titans can "own" the Giants each year, every year...as long as we win SBs. Nobody cares about the Titans outside of Tennessee.</P>

[quote user="JJC7301"]

[quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]</P>

The Titans can "own" the Giants each year, every year...as long as we win SBs.* Nobody cares about the Titans outside of Tennessee.*</P>[/quote]

And even there Its a Vols town first ...

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]as to "luck" what was the Music City Miracle ?
    [/quote]an <FONT size=6>illegal</FONT> forward pass

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

THIS THREAD IS JUST HILARIOUS. THIS GUY IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a decade.[/quote]best QB? Brady isn't in your division

Closed Thread