Closed Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]
    No no no, that's "Tight Ann's"
    [/quote]

Ah. That makes sense. But if that's the case.... what the hell is the OP talking about exactly?

Guess u are back to drawing board now bobby d. Maybe u should try trading for Tebow, lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="BobbyD"]Looks like Peyton Manning is coming

Told ya[/quote]

...And now Peyton Manning is going. Back on his plane to Denver. Said you can offer me all the money in the world Bud Adams but I won't play for your **** franchise.

Can we please unban this guy? He's like target practice LOL.[/quote]

He's not banned

My guess is that he's some kind of masochist
    “I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.”
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="BobbyD"]Looks like Peyton Manning is coming

Told ya[/quote]

...And now Peyton Manning is going. Back on his plane to Denver. Said you can offer me all the money in the world Bud Adams but I won't play for your **** franchise.

Can we please unban this guy? He's like target practice LOL.[/quote]

He's not banned

My guess is that he's some kind of masochist
    [/quote]To scared to comeback on and admit he was wrong, just like he was about his niners killing us in NFCCG. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="BobbyD"]... (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

the confederacy?

you a dumb *** racist too?

go kill yourself, now.

humility never hurt no one.

stupidity on the other hand...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Oh, the Titans still play? I thought they got contracted due to lack of interest.
    [/quote] Lack of interest? We have more fans than you. We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey)

Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]You have posted lots of stupid stuff here. But, as a southerner. This was so stupid. Darn, I could ask some stupid questions. But, would come off sounding more raciest than you are.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="BobbyD"]... (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

the confederacy?

you a dumb *** racist too?

go kill yourself, now.

humility never hurt no one.

stupidity on the other hand...[/quote] Normally I would have a problem with your reply. But, it is fitting what this dumb idiot has posted.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Bye Bye Tiddys.

Bobby D, I think you need a reality check. I now reside in Tennessee. Born and raised in Jersey though.</P>

</P>

Now I moved here in 97, the first year they moved from Houston to Memphis. But for you to say that the Titans/Oilers fanbase is larger than the Giants? Come on now! </P>

</P>

If you were a true Oilers/Titans fan, you would realize that University of TN football is still the more popular team in the state with a huge following. Hell I'd bet there are more Kentucky Wildcat basketball fans or Alabama Football fans, then there are Titans fans in the state of TN. And I would say that Florida and Georgia football fans are fairly common in TN.</P>

</P>

Now personally I think this Bobby D character is a fans of the Eagles, Cowboys or someone that is a true rival of the Giants. I was debating on posting on this thread, but have found it funny that a Titans fan(if you really are one) would come and talk smack to Giants fans. It would make more sense for you to go and try to rile up Texans, Colts, Steelers, Jaguars or Ravens fans, since they are or were in the same conference and division as the Titans.</P>

</P>

But you have made some ignorant and borderline racist comments regarding the South. I am not a true southern boy nor am I a Titans fan, but you are making the good people in your state and fanbase face palm right now. </P>

</P>

I don't know when or if the Titans will win a Superbowl anytime soon, but I would say that you are way off base to come on the Giants message boards and run your mouth. But hey its America, freedom of speech I guess. </P>

</P>

By the way, I would like to see the Titans give Locker a shot at QB this year. And though he is not aPeyton(very few are), I think he will be a pretty good QB in the NFL. Maybe Britt will mentally mature and keep his nose clean, Cook is a good TE that can create mismatches, and then you have Johnson at RB as well. I think the Titans need to get their front 4 beefed up, they were second or third worst in the league in sacks.</P>
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Bench Player

[quote user="miked1958"]Guess u are back to drawing board now bobby d. Maybe u should try trading for Tebow, lol[/quote]

I dont care. Obviously, Mannings in general, are as dumb as they look. He isnt even from here, he's from Louisana. Screw him. We still have Locker and Becks. Our division is easy this year.

Closed Thread