1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Re: Titans >Giants

This is awesome. I love being in the Super Bowl.

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the funniest thread of the season by far[/quote]

He has to be an unemployed comic []

[quote user="atl-giant"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the funniest thread of the season by far[/quote]

He has to be an unemployed comic [][/quote]
    I rode on the train with one the other day in Texas. The dude was amazing

Bench Player

[quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]

Hey Bobby,
    Are you a registered user on the Redskins board ? They beat us twice this year. Im sure you could make some great friends there.

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="atl-giant"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the funniest thread of the season by far[/quote]

He has to be an unemployed comic [][/quote]
    I rode on the train with one the other day in Texas. The dude was amazing[/quote]

Comics are always funnier in real life vs their stage act. Never understood why they did not try to do the same on stage...

Serious question: Have you seen a psychologist lately?

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="RedskinHater"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a deca[]de.[/quote]
    We know what the D stands for ! Did your lil friends on the little school bus ruin your day ?
    [/quote]You sound like an idiot Texans fan or a delusional and adolescent Jaguars fan. Stay classy, punk.[/quote]

If you're going to resort to name calling, you'll have to do it on some other message board.
    [/quote]Sorry, should have kept it classy. My fualt.[/quote]
    classy went down the tubes when you said the titans were better
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwGRJA28lY[/quote]Head to head, we are better. When we play each other.[/quote] your titans are not a better team than ours... Just stop[/quote]As i said, we had a down year. The media had high expectations for us, and we underachieved. No excuses. Now the media wants munch gone. We were injury plagued and sucked. No excuses.[/quote]
    We were injury plagued and sucked part of the year and we're in the Superbowl [/quote]You had Victor Cruz for Eli though. Becks had no one to throw to. New head coach and new QB and new system. We also lost our Oline coach to the Eagles and our Dco was fired.[/quote]
    maybe the titans just kind of suck...[/quote]No. Now that the spotlight is less bright and the national media has stopped raving over us, we will shock the world. This thread will be bumped, when it happens.[/quote]when was the national media ever raving over the TENNESSEE TITANS!!!!??? LMAO[/quote]When we resigned CJ2K. Analysts were creaming over us, expecting us to face the Eagles or Packers in the Super Bowl...[/quote]Really? i watch NFL Network a lot and never heard such comments...you mean they expected you guys to beat BAL,NE,Chargers and Pitt to make it to the SB?

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]

LMFAO
    what is that?[/quote]Historicially, we have owned you yet you Giant fans talk so much ish. You guys are almost as dumb as the ringless Pukeston Texans fans and thats saying alot.[/quote]
    Let's see The Titans started as the Houston Oilers. Owning means having out of 10 games played 8 wins at least.
    I will list all 10 that have happened. Stating with the first ever meeting, and going to the most recent.
    Sept 16 1973 Giants 34 Oilers 14 How was this lucky??
    Dec 05 1982 Giants 17 Oilers 14
    Dec 08 1985 Giants 35 Oilers 14 Again, How was this lucky?
    Dec 12 1991 Giants 24 Oilers 20
    Nov 21 1994 Giants 13 Oilers 10
    Hmmmm It looks like at best this fool can only claim in reality that they are Tied. That ain't Owning.
    Nov 09 1997 Oilers 10 Giants 6 1st win by the Oilers/Titans.
    Oct 01 2000 Titans 28 Giants 14
    Dec 01 2002 Titans 32 Giants 29. This game went to Over time.
    Nov 26 2006 Titans 24 Giants 21
    Sep 26 2010 Titans 29 Giants 10
    1. Wow a claim to own. Yet when the record is really shown. It looks like a Tie. Only a Cowboys troll would claim this. Oh wait he admitted to being that. So I now treat this Bobby D Like I do All Cowturd trolls. You are officially in <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Time Out. <font color="#000000"><font size="3">Til Draft day.</font></font></font></font>
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

Are all Titans fans so rude, delusional, arrogant and ignorant of History?

(Bet your favorite NFC team is the eagles)
    [/quote]I'm none of those things though, outside of my first two posts, I think ive been classy. Oh and my fav nfc team is the Cowboys since we have mutual enemies in the Giants and Texans.[/quote]
    In my last post I said that this troll is a Cowturd fan. Here is his own admission of this fact. Notice that he bandwagons on the Cowturds because the last time the Titans were relevant. 1961. I think Kennedy had been president less than a year at that time. Oh what else can I find?
    101 Dalmations was released by Disney.
    The Chargers move to San Diego. President Kennedy establishes the Peace Corps.
    We stopped using Black and White currency
    The New Washington Senators lost their first regular season game on April 10
    Israel tried Eichmann
    The Bay of Pigs Fiasco happened
    Roger Maris hit 61 home runs that season
    The Antarctic treaty went into effect
    Construction of the Berlin wall began
    Car 54 premiered on tv
    And the Titans (Oilers) won their last AFL championship on Dec 24 1961.
    This just shows how Irrelvant the Titans actually are.

NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.