Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]

U really should be stoned for these dumbass comments

My Left Nut > BobbyD. Worst clone and troll ever. Probably some ******bag from the EMB
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="LTMVP8686"]Why is an insignificant franchise like the Titans still in existence???[/quote]The Titans have a rich tradition..............oh wait a minute, that's not them. []
    No one remembers who came in second.

Bench Player

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]

LMFAO
    what is that?[/quote]Historicially, we have owned you yet you Giant fans talk so much ish. You guys are almost as dumb as the ringless Pukeston Texans fans and thats saying alot.[/quote]
    Let's see The Titans started as the Houston Oilers. Owning means having out of 10 games played 8 wins at least.
    I will list all 10 that have happened. Stating with the first ever meeting, and going to the most recent.
    Sept 16 1973 Giants 34 Oilers 14 How was this lucky??
    Dec 05 1982 Giants 17 Oilers 14
    Dec 08 1985 Giants 35 Oilers 14* Again, How was this lucky?
    Dec 12 1991 Giants 24 Oilers 20
    Nov 21 1994 Giants 13 Oilers 10
    Hmmmm It looks like at best this fool can only claim in reality that they are Tied. That ain't Owning.
    Nov 09 1997 Oilers 10 Giants 6 1st win by the Oilers/Titans.*
    Oct 01 2000 Titans 28 Giants 14
    Dec 01 2002 Titans 32 Giants 29. This game went to Over time.
    Nov 26 2006 Titans 24 Giants 21
    Sep 26 2010 Titans 29 Giants 10
    1. Wow a claim to own. Yet when the record is really shown. It looks like a Tie. Only a Cowboys troll would claim this. Oh wait he admitted to being that. So I now treat this Bobby D Like I do All Cowturd trolls. You are officially in <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Time Out. <font color="#000000"><font size="3">Til Draft day.*</font></font></font></font>
    [/quote]Lmfao a Texans fan lmao

Bench Player

[quote user="JJC7301"]

[quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]</P>

The Titans can "own" the Giants each year, every year...as long as we win SBs.* Nobody cares about the Titans outside of Tennessee.*</P>[/quote]Nobody cares about the Giants outside of New Yawk/Joisey

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="atl-giant"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the funniest thread of the season by far[/quote]

He has to be an unemployed comic [][/quote]
    I rode on the train with one the other day in Texas. The dude was amazing[/quote]Was it in Pukeston? That city smells like Puke

Bench Player

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]good character figures?

LOL

like Finnegan, Haynesworth and Chris Johnson ?

wow, how old are you son?
    [/quote]Finny donates to charity weekly. Haynesworth is long gone and CJ > BJ lol

Bench Player

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

Are all Titans fans so rude, delusional, arrogant and ignorant of History?

(Bet your favorite NFC team is the eagles)
    [/quote]I'm none of those things though, outside of my first two posts, I think ive been classy. Oh and my fav nfc team is the Cowboys since we have mutual enemies in the Giants and Texans.[/quote]
    how are the giants an enemy of the titans. I don't think I've ever given a crap about the titans. If we lose to the titans i think "crap we lost" and move on. The titans are just there.[/quote]Your fans came to our stadium a few years back, acting like savages. And they were all fat pigs. They started fights and just were unclassy. Hated you ever since. If its a consolation, they werent as bad as Jaguar or Texans fans. Also, I hated Tiki Barber for his little stunt. And I hated Strahan as well. I understand why a lot of peolple hate the Titans, since we get a lot of media attention but we at least have good character players[/quote]

The only media attention you guys got this year was when Chris Johnson got paid and played like garbage in the beginning of the season. And character players? How about Cortland Finnegan?

[/quote]Come down south. Its Titans 24/7

Bench Player

I gotta say, you're really random and bizarre.

Bench Player

[quote user="AJKilo"]I gotta say, you're really random and bizarre.[/quote]and classy as well. As all titans fans are.