Closed Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BobbyD"]Lack of interest? We have more fans than you.[/quote]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

OK, seriously

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

[quote user="BobbyD"]We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey)

Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

There's 30-40 million people in the NYC market, we can take a hit from the "other team" and still have a large fanbase.* We've been sold out since 1976.

The Bills are up in Buffalo which is farther away than Boston.*

The Eagles are eastern PA and South Jersey, totally different market.

Would you care to back up your claim about popularity, because it isn't backed up in Google searches, NFL merchandise sales, stadium attendance, or anything else for that matter.* In fact I'd bet your team is one of the least popular franchises, ahead of maybe the Jaguars.* Heck I know for a fact the Jets are more popular.* Let alone the fact that your team is virtually homeless.* In fact if your team were popular it would still be in Houston.
    [/quote]

Actually the Oilers were loved by Houston. Bud Adams got up and moved to Tennesee after Houston had committed to building a stadium because he is a huge jerk. He is the Art Modell of Houston. They absolutely hate Bud Adams and the Titans in Houston.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BobbyD"]Lack of interest? We have more fans than you.[/quote]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

OK, seriously

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

[quote user="BobbyD"]We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey)

Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

There's 30-40 million people in the NYC market, we can take a hit from the "other team" and still have a large fanbase.* We've been sold out since 1976.

The Bills are up in Buffalo which is farther away than Boston.*

The Eagles are eastern PA and South Jersey, totally different market.

Would you care to back up your claim about popularity, because it isn't backed up in Google searches, NFL merchandise sales, stadium attendance, or anything else for that matter.* In fact I'd bet your team is one of the least popular franchises, ahead of maybe the Jaguars.* Heck I know for a fact the Jets are more popular.* Let alone the fact that your team is virtually homeless.* In fact if your team were popular it would still be in Houston.
    [/quote]

Actually the Oilers were loved by Houston. Bud Adams got up and moved to Tennesee after Houston had committed to building a stadium because he is a huge jerk. He is the Art Modell of Houston. They absolutely hate Bud Adams and the Titans in Houston.

Veteran

Man, who's this bobby kid? Does he realize that he's still talking trash against the BEST team in football? No need to defend the Superbowl champs kid. We're good-to-go.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Oh, the Titans still play? I thought they got contracted due to lack of interest.
    [/quote] Lack of interest? We have more fans than you. We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey) Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

This is the kind of stupidity that will get you banned, and only for your own good.

You didn't break any rules, but c'mon. Think before you post.
    [/quote]</p>

Stupidity is a ban-able offense?? Hmm . . . . .</p>[/quote]

Not really an offense, per se. He didn't break any rules. I'd consider it to be more of a mercy banning in this particular case, so he doesn't keep hurting himself.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

Bench Player

I forget, could someone remind me how Super Bowl victories TN has?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?

Veteran

[quote user="Bluesmagoo"]I forget, could someone remind me how Super Bowl victories TN has?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?[/quote]

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bench Player

Thx Axels. See, even on the message board there's team work!

Go G-Men!

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Oh, the Titans still play?* I thought they got contracted due to lack of interest.
    [/quote] Lack of interest? We have more fans than you. We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey)

don't you have anything better to do? Like chase the duke boys around hazard county.

Would New Orleans count as the deep south? They're a hundred times more popular than the uhh... what's the name of that team again? It's where we sent Kerry Collins to die, right?

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Would New Orleans count as the deep south? They're a hundred times more popular than the uhh... what's the name of that team again? It's where we sent Kerry Collins to die, right?
    [/quote]
    Atlanta Falcons are pretty deep south... Carolina Panthers..... Most people in the deep south watch SEC Football and don't give 2 *** about the NFL.