Closed Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Veteran

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]

Okay, so what we will do, on your behalf, is tape a little asterisk (*) on OUR SUPER BOWL TRPOHY next to the one that says we were lucky, from the 40-whiners.

Whats A Titans?

All-Pro

The Titans are more popular then the Giants?? Damn kid you really are stupid. Stop embarrassing your fanbase.

I'm not going to read this dreck, but why is this the longest thread in the smack talk forum? We play the Redskins, Eagles and Cowboys eight times for every one time we play the Titans.

[quote user="TopleyBird"]I'm not going to read this dreck, but why is this the longest thread in the smack talk forum? We play the Redskins, Eagles and Cowboys eight times for every one time we play the Titans.
    [/quote]
    because this thread is funny.

[quote user="Roxersboxers"]Whats A Titans?[/quote]

I think it's a strip club in Syracuse. They specialize in large, voluptuous ladies.

[quote user="Bing Crosby"][quote user="Roxersboxers"]Whats A Titans?[/quote]

I think it's a strip club in Syracuse. They specialize in large, voluptuous ladies.
    [/quote]

No no no, that's "Tight Ann's"
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Bench Player

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]
    Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]
    How does Bobby D think the Titans are the most popular team in the Deep South after the Cowbores when they are ranked 23rd in value franchise in the NFL which is lowest amongst Deep South teams after Jacksonville and Atlanta?

Oh, so Booby D thinks the Confederacy will rise again? Does that meet he wants African-Americans to be enslaved again?

Veteran

[quote user="BobbyD"]Looks like Peyton Manning is coming

Told ya[/quote]

...And now Peyton Manning is going. Back on his plane to Denver. Said you can offer me all the money in the world Bud Adams but I won't play for your **** franchise.

Can we please unban this guy? He's like target practice LOL.

This guy is from Tennessee. He probably has some moonshine in his backyard.