Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Bench Player

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BluTri10"]Historically? I love it -- as if you've been around for decades....[/quote]
    the titans have only been in Tennessee for 11 years! LMFAO[/quote]15 years, smart guy.

1 . You're obviously an idiot
    2. Get lost please, historically 3>0
    3. Titans? Really? LOL.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BluTri10"]Historically? I love it -- as if you've been around for decades....[/quote]
    the titans have only been in Tennessee for 11 years! LMFAO[/quote]15 years, smart guy.[/quote]
    the titans are so irrelevant that i don't even need to know the exact number BWAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BluTri10"]Historically? I love it -- as if you've been around for decades....[/quote]
    the titans have only been in Tennessee for 11 years! LMFAO[/quote]15 years, smart guy.[/quote]
    the titans are so irrelevant that i don't even need to know the exact number BWAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]
    I would even take an Eagles fan seriously, but a TITANS PERSON TALKING ****?! WHAT?!

what's next...Browns fans posting?

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BluTri10"]Historically? I love it -- as if you've been around for decades....[/quote]
    the titans are so irrelevant that i don't even need to know the exact number BWAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]I dont see you being this condesending when Jets, Niners and Eagles fans come in. And we are one of the best young teams in the league, so we're not irrelevant. Thats okay, see how much you talk after the Pats kick the ish out of the Giants

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BluTri10"]Historically? I love it -- as if you've been around for decades....[/quote]
    the titans are so irrelevant that i don't even need to know the exact number BWAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]I dont see you being this condesending when Jets, Niners and Eagles fans come in. And we are one of the best young teams in the league, so we're not irrelevant. Thats okay, see how much you talk after the Pats kick the ish out of the Giants [/quote]
    LMFAO HAHAHAHA BEST TEAM HAHAHAHAAHAHA

CJ2YPC looked really great last season. Dude got his money and he's quitting. You won't see anywhere near the production you got in 2008 and 2009.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a decade.[/quote]LOL seriously? You guys are almost as bad as the WEST divisions. The only time we have lost to you is when there was no reason to get up and play the game vs your titans.

Look at how we played seattle, and the skins. Games that have no meaning we don't come to play. How about you meet us when you are actually worthy of talking about, then see how you play us.

Even Ryan Kerrigan today said the last game the skins played us, it felt as if the Giants were not up for the game.

So why waste our energy on garbage? Enjoy the HISTORICAL TITANS next year.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Bench Player

[quote user="RedskinHater"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a deca[]de.[/quote]
    We know what the D stands for ! Did your lil friends on the little school bus ruin your day ?
    [/quote]You sound like an idiot Texans fan or a delusional and adolescent Jaguars fan. Stay classy, punk.