Closed Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="BobbyD"]... (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

the confederacy?

you a dumb *** racist too?

go kill yourself, now.

humility never hurt no one.

stupidity on the other hand...[/quote] Normally I would have a problem with your reply. But, it is fitting what this dumb idiot has posted.
    [/quote]
    for what its worth, i had the pleasure of spending 6 days in TN last Summer.

Pigeon Forge and Gatlinsburg.
    AWESOME time there.

I like all Americans, regardless of home state. Most of my dudes I kicked it with while in the Army were from VA, GA, TX, NC, FL, AR just to name a few.

So don't take offense. his "Confederacy will rise" statement is one of the "battlecries" of certain kinds of folk and yes that is offensive to some of us.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="miked1958"]Guess u are back to drawing board now bobby d. Maybe u should try trading for Tebow, lol[/quote]

I dont care. Obviously, Mannings in general, are as dumb as they look. [/quote]

Both QB's have above-average IQ's and scored high on the Wonderlic tests so shut up!!!

Boredom is a terrible thing!</P>
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="tonyt830"]

Now personally I think this Bobby D character is a fans of the Eagles, Cowboys or someone that is a true rival of the Giants. I was debating on posting on this thread, but have found it funny that a Titans fan(if you really are one) would come and talk smack to Giants fans. It would make more sense for you to go and try to rile up Texans, Colts, Steelers, Jaguars or Ravens fans, since they are or were in the same conference and division as the Titans.[/quote]</p>

He seemed to know some bare minimum about the area a while back, and then there's the "Bobby D" thing -- Robert DeNiro? Is that a swipe at Italian New Yawkers?
    </p>

</p>

I don't understand why a Tightanne's fan would care a whit about the Giants.
    </p>
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="tonyt830"]

Now personally I think this Bobby D character is a fans of the Eagles, Cowboys or someone that is a true rival of the Giants. I was debating on posting on this thread, but have found it funny that a Titans fan(if you really are one) would come and talk smack to Giants fans. It would make more sense for you to go and try to rile up Texans, Colts, Steelers, Jaguars or Ravens fans, since they are or were in the same conference and division as the Titans.[/quote]</p>

He seemed to know some bare minimum about the area a while back, and then there's the "Bobby D" thing -- Robert DeNiro? Is that a swipe at Italian New Yawkers?
    </p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

that Robert DeNiro thing totally escaped me.

SZJ, you are a MF'n genius.

Here I'm thinking dumb nuts is from TN and then I think...Cruehead?

at any rate he is probably a goofball Eagimps fan or Cowballs fan...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="tonyt830"]

Now personally I think this Bobby D character is a fans of the Eagles, Cowboys or someone that is a true rival of the Giants. I was debating on posting on this thread, but have found it funny that a Titans fan(if you really are one) would come and talk smack to Giants fans. It would make more sense for you to go and try to rile up Texans, Colts, Steelers, Jaguars or Ravens fans, since they are or were in the same conference and division as the Titans.[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

that Robert DeNiro thing totally escaped me.

SZJ, you are a MF'n genius.

Here I'm thinking dumb nuts is from TN and then I think...Cruehead?

at any rate he is probably a goofball Eagimps fan or Cowballs fan...
    [/quote]giantyankee and sweetzombiejesus, Ilive in Tennessee, since 97. I believe I know more about the Titans than that Bobby D, and I'm not even a Titans/Oilers fan. I work with 1 one of the biggest Titans fans you will meet. And every once in a while, a stray Titans fan may talk smack saying how the Titans have the Giants number the passed 4 or 5 times we've met. And of courseI throw the number of Lombardi'sthe Giants have at them and they usually back off. The Titans arein the AFC and we see them every 4 years in the regular season.So I don't sweat the Titansor their fans, since they are not a rival of ours.</P>

</P>

And sweetzombie and giantyankee, I did not see the DeNiro reference at first either. </P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

it's all good Tony, now our boy, if he's really a Titans fan, has to deal with the fact that Peyton passed on his squad and they're right back at square one.

the Texans will own them and their Division.

yeah Giantyankee1976, Peyton turned down a "lifetime" contract---I guess that wasnt enough to play in TN.

Now the Titans do have some pieces. They need to add to their pass rush. They helped some when they signed Wembley the other day. I think Locker will do ok when they decide to let him take over. CJ is a very good running back and they have Britt as a solid #1 WR, as long as he matures.

But I agree---the AFC South will be the Texans division to lose. They have a much improved D, a very good run game and TE. They might need to add a 2nd WR to compliment Johnson and add another CB or S to their secondary.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a decade.[/quote]LOL seriously? You guys are almost as bad as the WEST divisions. The only time we have lost to you is when there was no reason to get up and play the game vs your titans.

Look at how we played seattle, and the skins. Games that have no meaning we don't come to play. How about you meet us when you are actually worthy of talking about, then see how you play us.

Even Ryan Kerrigan today said the last game the skins played us, it felt as if the Giants were not up for the game.

So why waste our energy on garbage? Enjoy the HISTORICAL TITANS next year.[/quote]I want to see the Giants play, at the warzone and face our D. Coach Munch would blitz all game and Finnegan, Morgz and C-Mac would kick the ish out of Eli and give him a good ole fashion country beatdown. He can ask his brother Peyton, about how good our D is. We injured him further.[/quote]

It's a good thing the colts apparently don't need peyton to beat your team though. lol.

Why are you so angry towards us anyway?[/quote]Giants fans kept coming on our MB, and talking ish, so I'm returning the favor

I used to think Giants fans had class and that they were the exact opposite of idiot Jaguars fans and Texans fans but boy was I wrong.[/quote]

There is no way even one Giant fan would waste one second on the Titans MB, why bother, your team insignificant.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="miked1958"]Guess u are back to drawing board now bobby d. Maybe u should try trading for Tebow, lol[/quote]

I dont care. Obviously, Mannings in general, are as dumb as they look. He isnt even from here, he's from Louisana. Screw him. We still have Locker and Becks. Our division is easy this year.[/quote]

So you would take Locker & Becks over Eli & Peyton? Sorry but you are sure helping to prove the sterotype of the dumb Southern hilbilly.