Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Veteran

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]

LMFAO
    what is that?[/quote]Historicially, we have owned you yet you Giant fans talk so much ish. You guys are almost as dumb as the ringless Pukeston Texans fans and thats saying alot.[/quote]

So you are making fun of the Texans for not having a ring and they will be in their 10th year next year, yet the Titans are going into their 42nd year in the NFL next year yet they do not have a ring either. Nice.

Veteran

[quote user="WR4Life"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]

LMFAO
    what is that?[/quote]Historicially, we have owned you yet you Giant fans talk so much ish. You guys are almost as dumb as the ringless Pukeston Texans fans and thats saying alot.[/quote]

So you are making fun of the Texans for not having a ring and they will be in their 10th year next year, yet the Titans are going into their 42nd year in the NFL next year yet they do not have a ring either. Nice.[/quote]

And lets be honest...nobody here is counting any AFL titles that came before that.

what inspired a random titans fan who has been eliminated for 3 months to post this now? and why the giants out of everyone? why not the Pats? Pats ran up the score on them like 49-0 in Foxboro.

Bench Player

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a decade.[/quote]LOL seriously? You guys are almost as bad as the WEST divisions. The only time we have lost to you is when there was no reason to get up and play the game vs your titans.

Look at how we played seattle, and the skins. Games that have no meaning we don't come to play. How about you meet us when you are actually worthy of talking about, then see how you play us.

Even Ryan Kerrigan today said the last game the skins played us, it felt as if the Giants were not up for the game.

So why waste our energy on garbage? Enjoy the HISTORICAL TITANS next year.[/quote]I want to see the Giants play, at the warzone and face our D. Coach Munch would blitz all game and Finnegan, Morgz and C-Mac would kick the ish out of Eli and give him a good ole fashion country beatdown. He can ask his brother Peyton, about how good our D is. We injured him further.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a decade.[/quote]LOL seriously? You guys are almost as bad as the WEST divisions. The only time we have lost to you is when there was no reason to get up and play the game vs your titans.

Look at how we played seattle, and the skins. Games that have no meaning we don't come to play. How about you meet us when you are actually worthy of talking about, then see how you play us.

Even Ryan Kerrigan today said the last game the skins played us, it felt as if the Giants were not up for the game.

So why waste our energy on garbage? Enjoy the HISTORICAL TITANS next year.[/quote]I want to see the Giants play, at the warzone and face our D. Coach Munch would blitz all game and Finnegan, Morgz and C-Mac would kick the ish out of Eli and give him a good ole fashion country beatdown. He can ask his brother Peyton, about how good our D is. We injured him further.[/quote]

It's a good thing the colts apparently don't need peyton to beat your team though. lol.

Why are you so angry towards us anyway?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

[quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]LMAO GTFOH hater!

Bench Player

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

So why waste our energy on garbage? Enjoy the HISTORICAL TITANS next year.[/quote]I want to see the Giants play, at the warzone and face our D. Coach Munch would blitz all game and Finnegan, Morgz and C-Mac would kick the ish out of Eli and give him a good ole fashion country beatdown. He can ask his brother Peyton, about how good our D is. We injured him further.[/quote]

It's a good thing the colts apparently don't need peyton to beat your team though. lol.

Why are you so angry towards us anyway?[/quote]Giants fans kept coming on our MB, and talking ish, so I'm returning the favor

I used to think Giants fans had class and that they were the exact opposite of idiot Jaguars fans and Texans fans but boy was I wrong.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

lmfao "name a time and a place" hahahahahahahaha as if we had that power.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Why are you so angry towards us anyway?[/quote]Giants fans kept coming on our MB, so I'm returning the favor

I used to think Giants fans had class and that they were the exact opposite of idiot Jaguars fans and Texans fans but boy was I wrong.[/quote]
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR A ******

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Why are you so angry towards us anyway?[/quote]Giants fans kept coming on our MB, and talking ish, so I'm returning the favor

I used to think Giants fans had class and that they were the exact opposite of idiot Jaguars fans and Texans fans but boy was I wrong.[/quote]

So, instead of ignoring it and showing you're the better person.........you just become the same classless person you accuse us to be?

BRILLIANT LOGIC
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!