Closed Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Veteran

Re: Titans >Giants

I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

1. You're completely irrelevant. Sorry, but you are. Are you in the playoffs? The super bowl? We're focused on the Pats, not your sorry team.
    2. You play in the AFC. Why would we care about ANY team in the AFC unless it's a head-to-head match-up? There's no rivalries, no one cares.
    3. You have NO rings. 3 > 0 sorry. Soon to be a 4th.

And if you really think the Titans are a better team, or the AFC South is a tougher division.. I really don't know what to tell you.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.

I expect Niners fans to troll and Pats fans obviously , but wtf Titans fans ? Really you need to brag about a week 2 game from a previous season ? Lmao . I needed the laugh

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a decade.[/quote]LOL seriously? You guys are almost as bad as the WEST divisions. The only time we have lost to you is when there was no reason to get up and play the game vs your titans.

Look at how we played seattle, and the skins. Games that have no meaning we don't come to play. How about you meet us when you are actually worthy of talking about, then see how you play us.

Even Ryan Kerrigan today said the last game the skins played us, it felt as if the Giants were not up for the game.

So why waste our energy on garbage? Enjoy the HISTORICAL TITANS next year.[/quote]I want to see the Giants play, at the warzone and face our D. Coach Munch would blitz all game and Finnegan, Morgz and C-Mac would kick the ish out of Eli and give him a good ole fashion country beatdown. He can ask his brother Peyton, about how good our D is. We injured him further.[/quote]

It's a good thing the colts apparently don't need peyton to beat your team though. lol.

Why are you so angry towards us anyway?[/quote]Giants fans kept coming on our MB, so I'm returning the favor

I used to think Giants fans had class and that they were the exact opposite of idiot Jaguars fans and Texans fans but boy was I wrong.[/quote]
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR A ******[/quote]Stay classy. Your probably a closet Jags fan. You sound as stupid as one. If thats the case, get out the brooms.

This guy might be kind of special. This may be a cry for help.

Bench Player

[quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

1. You're completely irrelevant. Sorry, but you are. Are you in the playoffs? The super bowl? We're focused on the Pats, not your sorry team.
    2. You play in the AFC. Why would we care about ANY team in the AFC unless it's a head-to-head match-up? There's no rivalries, no one cares.

And if you really think the Titans are a better team, or the AFC South is a tougher division.. I really don't know what to tell you.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.

Veteran

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.[/quote]sure u guys make the playoffs once in a while, BUT u guys don't make any noise.. at all... IRRELEVANT

Titans?..TITANS!?..you're talking bout the TITANS!!??

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.[/quote]IDK maybe cuz its SB46 where the NYG face the NE patriots for a rematch. And the titans didnt even make the playoffs? that might be why..come back when we play you guys and then and ONLY then will your cute lil team be relevant.

Bench Player

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Itlan"]I highly doubt anyone who is a Giants fan would go to a Titans board.

Assuming he's a troll, I'm done talking to him, and I suggest the rest of you take this approach.[/quote]Puhlease explain to me, how we are irrelevant? And we just had a rough year, this year. The media had high expectations for us as did the fans, but injuries got to us. We'll be healthy next year and primed for a playoff run, assuming Luck is a dissapointment for thr Colts.[/quote]sure u guys make the playoffs once in a while, BUT u guys don't make any noise.. at all... IRRELEVANT[/quote]So that makes every team in your division (outside of Giants in 08) irrelevant?

All-Pro

where's TonyT, he'd love this thread..