Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans >Giants

Bench Player

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

Are all Titans fans so rude, delusional, arrogant and ignorant of History?

(Bet your favorite NFC team is the eagles)
    [/quote]I'm none of those things though, outside of my first two posts, I think ive been classy. Oh and my fav nfc team is the Cowboys since we have mutual enemies in the Giants and Texans.[/quote]
    how are the giants an enemy of the titans. I don't think I've ever given a crap about the titans. If we lose to the titans i think "crap we lost" and move on. The titans are just there.[/quote]Your fans came to our stadium a few years back, acting like savages. And they were all fat pigs. They started fights and just were unclassy. Hated you ever since. If its a consolation, they werent as bad as Jaguar or Texans fans. Also, I hated Tiki Barber for his little stunt. And I hated Strahan as well. I understand why a lot of peolple hate the Titans, since we get a lot of media attention but we at least have good character players

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

[/quote]I'm none of those things though, outside of my first two posts, I think ive been classy. Oh and my fav nfc team is the Cowboys since we have mutual enemies in the Giants and Texans.[/quote]
    how are the giants an enemy of the titans. I don't think I've ever given a crap about the titans. If we lose to the titans i think "crap we lost" and move on. The titans are just there.[/quote]Your fans came to our stadium a few years back, acting like savages. And they were all fat pigs. They started fights and just were unclassy. Hated you ever since. If its a consolation, they werent as bad as Jaguar or Texans fans. Also, I hated Tiki Barber for his little stunt. And I hated Strahan as well. I understand why a lot of peolple hate the Titans, since we get a lot of media attention but we at least have good character players[/quote]
    Media attention? I never heard media attention in regards to the Titans...

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

how are the giants an enemy of the titans. I don't think I've ever given a crap about the titans. If we lose to the titans i think "crap we lost" and move on. The titans are just there.[/quote]Your fans came to our stadium a few years back, acting like savages. And they were all fat pigs. They started fights and just were unclassy. Hated you ever since. If its a consolation, they werent as bad as Jaguar or Texans fans. Also, I hated Tiki Barber for his little stunt. And I hated Strahan as well. I understand why a lot of peolple hate the Titans, since we get a lot of media attention but we at least have good character players[/quote]

The only media attention you guys got this year was when Chris Johnson got paid and played like garbage in the beginning of the season. And character players? How about Cortland Finnegan?

Veteran

Hakeem Nicks > Kenny Britt.

good character figures?

LOL

like Finnegan, Haynesworth and Chris Johnson ?

wow, how old are you son?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

These titans fans remind me of Jets fans. Always talking about how much they hate the Giants but the Giants never even mention them. It seems like they need "somebody" to hate rather than rooting for their own team..kinda sad really.

LOL TITANS...

This is the funniest thread of the season by far

Is this real life...?

Edit: fail
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU