+ Reply to Thread

"‘Hold on, Coach — you’re priority" (Mrs. Hynoski)

I can't get enough of the Hynoski story. The Hynocerus is very fascinating and one of my favorite Giants.

MUST READ:

HYNOCERUS

Re: "‘Hold on, Coach — you’re priority" (Mrs. Hynoski)

Sorry if already posted!!!!!

Veteran

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. I like how he pulled an Eli and got off the phone with SD to talk to the giants.

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Good stuff, thanks for sharing. I like how he pulled an Eli and got off the phone with SD to talk to the giants.[/quote]

San Diego is starting to remind me of Wild E. Coyote. They are going to hate the Giants and their fans forever.

All-Pro

Great story, and another great find for the Giants... something they have had a knack for over the past few years!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

thats cool. When he first came on the scene looking up his highlight reels showed some really good stuff. Also there were interveiws with his Dad saying how he was an "old school" type player. Great mentality to have, especially as a fullback. He readily admitted his blockingtechniques werent right for the NFL and he set out to learn and change it. Which it seems he has. I root for the kid big time.

Like to see him get a TD or at least a few key first downs...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Thanks for the info