+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: Prepare to be Gronk'd

[quote user="bluesince86"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]I think being Gronk'd is what he was doing at the club 'celebrating' the superbowl loss.

I want every team we play in the superbowl to have Gronk on it.

A guy that goes out drinking and dancing after a superbowl loss is the guy i'm hoping to play against every year.[/quote]

Seriously, I mean who does that after losing the most important game of their life.
    [/quote]

What? Roll up into the blue oyster and get naked? Who doesn't do that after losing the SB??

[quote user="Patsfan1976"][quote user="Voldamort"]Like Bucky Fuc*** Dent and Aaron Fuc*** Boone you will be say on Monday Corey FUC***Webster on Monday he will have 2 pic's and on one of the pic's Kiwi is going to throw a block on Gronk that will send him to the sidelines!![/quote]before or after gronk scores 3 tds and Hernandez rushes over 100 yds[/quote]

This is my favorite!!!!!

What sore losers. Lol. Patsfan76 and intellect Both were not man enough to come back and face the music.

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"]What sore losers. Lol. Patsfan76 and intellect Both were not man enough to come back and face the music.[/quote]

Of course not they r pat fans, we even put TB in the position he wanted to be in at the end of a game, with the ball in his hands and the pats still couldnt close the deal

Take a load of **** meat sandwich

Veteran

You keep using that word (Gronk'd). I do not think it means what you think it means.

[quote user="pino"]You keep using that word (Gronk'd). I do not think it means what you think it means.[/quote]

lool, this thread will never die down....should get the thread of the year award

who would've thought a pats troll would get more comments than any giants fan on a gmen board....

[quote user="egyptian420"]lool, this thread will never die down....should get the thread of the year award

who would've thought a pats troll would get more comments than any giants fan on a gmen board....
    [/quote]

Well ok, but only cause you said it should get it

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="egyptian420"]lool, this thread will never die down....should get the thread of the year award

[/quote]

Well ok, but only cause you said it should get it

[/quote]
    lmao word