+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants fans who are also Knicks fans

The Knicks team is absolutely terrible/unprepared and this coach has lost the team. Sign the online petition to get Mike D'Antoni fired please. This has to happen soon.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fire-mike-dantoni/

Sorry if this is against any rules but after tonight's loss I just can't stomach this coach anymore.

Send it to your friends. Tweet it, whatever.

At least I have the Giants...............

Re: Giants fans who are also Knicks fans

[quote user="calzonesays"]The Knicks team is absolutely terrible/unprepared and this coach has lost the team.* Sign the online petition to get Mike D'Antoni fired please.* This has to happen soon.

Sorry if this is against any rules but after tonight's loss I just can't stomach this coach anymore.

[/quote]Wish I wasn't a mets fan. So add that to my suffering. & FFS we are not in the boonies but in NYC HTF is this acceptable to be failures for decades. TY NYG
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Wish I wasn't a mets fan. So add that to my suffering. & FFS we are not in the boonies but in NYC HTF is this acceptable to be failures for decades. TY NYG[/quote]

i feel your pain, though I'm a yanks fan

Banned

It's a damn shame. I saw Melo only had one point the other night. One point???? Melo is an All-Star... the Knicks is ruining his career and slowly but surely sending him to the pit of the unfortunate has beens like Tracy McGrady & Penny Hardaway without Shaq. My Bulls lost tonight too... Scalabrine had a wide open 3 to take the lead and missed. We're gonna miss Deng.

Banned

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="calzonesays"]The Knicks team is absolutely terrible/unprepared and this coach has lost the team.* Sign the online petition to get Mike D'Antoni fired please.* This has to happen soon.

[/quote]Wish I wasn't a mets fan. So add that to my suffering. & FFS we are not in the boonies but in NYC HTF is this acceptable to be failures for decades. TY NYG[/quote]That's my father's team. Lol @ The Mets.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]It's a damn shame. I saw Melo only had one point the other night. One point???? Melo is an All-Star... the Knicks is ruining his career and slowly but surely sending him to the pit of the unfortunate has beens like Tracy McGrady & Penny Hardaway without Shaq. My Bulls lost tonight too... Scalabrine had a wide open 3 to take the lead and missed. We're gonna miss Deng.[/quote]

Yeah, coach has no idea how to utilize a guy like Melo. It's all ISO ISO ISO ISO. Same with Amare. It's a damn shame, look at even the Timberwolves now with Adelman as coach.

Banned

Yeah it's definitely time for y'all to start petitioning for a new coach. Washington canned Flip Saunders... time for NY to follow suit.

yes...its painful being a Knicks fan but I've long become numb to all the suckness that goes on w/ that god forsaken team.

At least I got the Giants and Yanks...

This problem doesn't just stem with the coach, this roster is just poorly put together.

This franchise will NEVER win a championship until James Dolan sells the Knicks. James Dolan is a CURSE.

Veteran

Dantoni gotta go .. at his post game pressers he always says he doesn't know what's going on... Well its time to find a coach that does