+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Please go to ebay and bid on NY Giants Signed Tom Coughlin NFC Champion Hats

Do a search "Tom Coughlin Signed Hat" to help us raise money for the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation. Great Cause!!! Thanks for reading. Go Giants

Re: Please go to ebay and bid on NY Giants Signed Tom Coughlin NFC Champion Hats

[quote user="JTB"]Do a search "Tom Coughlin Signed Hat" to help us raise money for the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation. Great Cause!!! Thanks for reading. Go Giants[/quote]

good luck.....great cause

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player

Re: Please go to ebay and bid on NY Giants Signed Tom Coughlin NFC Champion Hats

Thanks!!! Coach Coughlin has a great heart to do what he does for the kids and the families. If you never been affected then you really don't know. If you can afford please bid on them... ALL proceeds go to TCJF. Also I found out the charity only has a 6% operating budget. So 94 cent of every dollar goes to kids. PLEASE BID!!

Veteran

if i had the money i would

bump, for anyone who can afford it.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul