+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So bummed.. (excited but bummed about sports related stuff)

So bummed.. (excited but bummed about sports related stuff)

I am a college professor and I got offered the opportunity to teach in Argentina next year in order to help a group of students transition to study abroad from my current university of employment. While this is awesome, I am bummed that I won't be able to come back for Giants games. I go to all the home games and a few away games each year (mostly all the division games). Money played a huge factor in the decision as I get a nice sized bonus, but still so bummed I'm going to miss the Rangers and Giants next year. Gotta find a good stream site and/or sports bar for New York fans I guess.

All-Pro

Re: So bummed.. (excited but bummed about sports related stuff)

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I am a college professor and I got offered the opportunity to teach in Argentina next year in order to help a group of students transition to study abroad from my current university of employment. While this is awesome, I am bummed that I won't be able to come back for Giants games. I go to all the home games and a few away games each year (mostly all the division games). Money played a huge factor in the decision as I get a nice sized bonus, but still so bummed I'm going to miss the Rangers and Giants next year. Gotta find a good stream site and/or sports bar for New York fans I guess.[/quote]the incredible hot women will be a good distraction..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I am a college professor and I got offered the opportunity to teach in Argentina next year in order to help a group of students transition to study abroad from my current university of employment. While this is awesome, I am bummed that I won't be able to come back for Giants games. I go to all the home games and a few away games each year (mostly all the division games). Money played a huge factor in the decision as I get a nice sized bonus, but still so bummed I'm going to miss the Rangers and Giants next year. Gotta find a good stream site and/or sports bar for New York fans I guess.[/quote]the incredible hot women will be a good distraction..[/quote]
    thats the main thing I'm looking forward to right now.

do you want a stream site? Or do you already got one for the future?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

All-Pro

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I am a college professor and I got offered the opportunity to teach in Argentina next year in order to help a group of students transition to study abroad from my current university of employment. While this is awesome, I am bummed that I won't be able to come back for Giants games. I go to all the home games and a few away games each year (mostly all the division games). Money played a huge factor in the decision as I get a nice sized bonus, but still so bummed I'm going to miss the Rangers and Giants next year. Gotta find a good stream site and/or sports bar for New York fans I guess.[/quote]the incredible hot women will be a good distraction..[/quote]
    thats the main thing I'm looking forward to right now.[/quote]if you need someone to party with during carnival let me know lol

Get it wet

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]do you want a stream site? Or do you already got one for the future?[/quote]
    i have two

[quote user="greenca190"]Get it wet[/quote]
    +1

+ Reply to Thread