Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Jamal Lewis to be released

just heard it on NFL Live

Re: Jamal Lewis to be released

where have you been for the past 2 months?

Bench Player

wellI knew he was gonna get released, but now its actually official... just thought I would let all my fellow Giants know...

Well it looks like he joined on the 16th, so probably not here.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="NextGmenGM"]wellI knew he was gonna get released, but now its actually official... just thought I would let all my fellow Giants know...[/quote]

I knew what you were saying... some people are just bitter.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

no its not being bitter its seeing the same topic over and over again, its just stupid, if you just found out today that he was going to be let go you dont watch sports much.

Bench Player

haha dude i guarantee i know more about sports then basically everyone person on these message boards. It became official today that he was getting released, so therefore this is not the same old thread. If you have a problem with me posting then dont read my posts.

[quote user="NextGmenGM"]haha dude i guarantee i know more about sports then basically everyone person on these message boards. It became official today that he was getting released, so therefore this is not the same old thread. If you have a problem with me posting then dont read my posts.[/quote]

haha well you should be glad you went to The U........ of Sports hahah i dont have a problem with you or your posts I have a problem with people who repost information but i mean you can continue knowing more about sports than me, its ok I wont try and hunt you down..hahaha

Are there any MEN posters left????</P>

Jesus Christ what a bunch of women!!!!</P>
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Lewis is done anyway, the ravens would have been horrible if they didnt get a qb last offseason. Even with the better passing game Lewis did nothing.