+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NE playing Gronks and Welkers despite injueies"

If NE plays Gronk and Welker injured, it will mean NE will either use them as decoys, or create a gameplan that differs from what they've been doing that got them here.

NE cannot beat us with an old school, ground and pound style of football. Something we can do if the passing game is struggling somehow, which I HIGHLY doubt. NE won't have another fail safe backup plan. If or should I say when JPP, Tuck, or Osi/Kiwi.Tolle get force him to try snd be elusive in the pocket, I could SEE A MAJOR ADVANTAGE for the GGGGGGG GMEN.

Re: NE playing Gronks and Welkers despite injueies"

Oh, and when Pat has rgp tp EEE FI;EFNYA OAHAOAAAAAAAAAAIISHAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Veteran

[quote user="giantsfan420"]BB IS a mastermind at gaining whatever advantagd he can get. This year NE got destroyed by nation who attacked all night and covertly so as not to face opposition by the US Gov't. PSRT OF ME LIKES THIS, ANOTHER PART, WELL NOT AS MUCH!!!!! gooooooooo GMNEN!! Oh, and since our DL got healthy and able to use their proven system of substitution of de's and dt's...which in turn makes our defense much better, as well as the back end. We were all or all should be mad at chemtrails. its been sprayed for years. Anyone whose never gotten ill or even died, and doctors will tell you he's dead. Further, when we played SF who acted as if ehy're the better team. most played who've lost stay on the field for the festivities and get player autographs. Just goes to show you BB may in fact be the classless coach in the NFL. BOY IS NE READY FOO[/quote]

I'll need to buy a box of Cracker Jack and hope it's got a Secret Decoder Ring, because otherwise I have no ****ing clue what you just wrote.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]BB IS a mastermind at gaining whatever advantagd he can get. This year NE got destroyed by nation who attacked all night and covertly so as not to face opposition by the US Gov't.

PSRT OF ME LIKES THIS, ANOTHER PART, WELL NOT AS MUCH!!!!!

gooooooooo GMNEN!!

Oh, and since our DL got healthy and able to use their proven system of substitution of de's and dt's...which in turn makes our defense much better, as well as the back end.

We were all or all should be mad at chemtrails. its been sprayed for years.

Anyone whose never gotten ill or even died, and doctors will tell you he's dead. Further, when we played SF who acted as if ehy're the better team. most played who've lost stay on the field for the festivities and get player autographs. Just goes to show you BB may in fact be the classless coach in the NFL.

BOY IS NE READY FOO[/quote]

Veteran

Wat??

Don't drink and type kids!

Veteran

[quote user="titwio"]Don't drink and type kids![/quote]

So many innocent readers at risk

sorry about this fellas I left my internet opened and my buddy who does this kind of stuff ALL THE TIME on my FB and always tries to make me look like a schizzo lol he does a good job i got to get him back now. MODS please delete this thread. I started out actually trying to make a post about BB is going to play Gronks and Welkers in their full roles but had to go outside so I could show my friend where to park in my complex bc we have so few guest parking spots and he had so much time to make the craziest post. he's done it before and unfortunately he'll do it again. he thinks its hilarious. sorry again, mods pls delete

you guys know my style of writing and posting, that post is NOTHING like the posts I make. oh yeah, did i mention he's a NE Patriots fan? im gonna bust his balls this sunday night after we win so badly.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]you guys know my style of writing and posting, that post is NOTHING like the posts I make. oh yeah, did i mention he's a NE Patriots fan? im gonna bust his balls this sunday night after we win so badly.[/quote]

you guys should bet a quad on the game. winner toke all