+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welkers

Bench Player

Welkers

I was watching SB XLII on NFL reply and noticed how bad our coverage oof Welkers was.It seemed that Brady would hit him with short 10-15 yard passesslanting downthe middle almost at will. It was like we knew he was getting thrown to, but couldn't do aanything to stop it. With the addition of Gronk and Hernendez since then, throw in Branch and yes the lame but still somewhat dangerous Ochocique, we can't allow Welkers to run rampit in the middle. So how do you slow down all these weapons at once, tuff cat to skin......

thehowever'they all have one thing in common....the person throwing them the ball. thats how we limit their progesss....its all about our front four....PASS RUSH BABY.

Re: Welkers

welkers . . . lol

[quote user="CGBlue"]

I was watching SB XLII on NFL reply and noticed how bad our coverage oof Welkers was.*It seemed that Brady would hit him with short 10-15 yard passes*slanting down*the middle almost at will*. It was like we knew he was getting thrown to, but couldn't do aanything to stop it. With the addition of Gronk and Hernendez since then, throw in Branch and yes the lame but still somewhat dangerous Ochocique, we can't allow Welkers to run rampit in the middle. So how do you slow down all these weapons at once, tuff cat to skin......

thehowever'they all have one thing in common....the person throwing them the ball. thats how we limit their progesss....its all about our front four....PASS RUSH BABY.

[/quote]

They did this in '07 as well. Welker moved the ball at will against us, but they kept going back to the vertical ball.

I have a nasty feeling Gronk being less than 100% will be problematic for us as Welker gets more looks.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]welkers . . . lol[/quote]

I dont know. I am thinking Troll. What do you think.. Just another Pats fan scared to come on wearing his colors so he comes on acting like a Giants fan to Stir the Pot. LOL.

Unreal this week.

But then again never know. Could just be a Gmen Fan just joining the Site as well

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"]

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]welkers . . . lol[/quote]

I dont know. I am thinking Troll. What do you think.. Just another Pats fan scared to come on wearing his colors so he comes on acting like a Giants fan to Stir the Pot. LOL.

Unreal this week.

But then again never know. Could just be a Gmen Fan just joining the Site as well

[/quote]

100% a Pats fan.

All-Pro

LOL thats what i thought.....

SO many of them so scared of us that they cant even come on here and be a man. Ashamed to say they are Pats fans. SO MANY OF THEM. There were LOTS of SF people doing they same but now as many as this. At least they just came on and pretty much showed who they were. Anoying all week but at least we knew who most of them were/

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro

The Welkers gave him away...LOL

Did he really think by spelling it wrong we would think he was a Giants fan???

Does he really think us Giants fan dont know who Welker is or how to spell his name. PLEASE

REALLY?

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Welkers is running rampit!!

All-Pro

lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Bench Player

Brother...you and others couldn't be more wrong about me being a Pats fan. I will give you this though....your absolutely right about me being a newbie on this site.

Let me clear some things up for you and others about me.........
    I grew up in North Jersey and recently retired from the military after 22 years of active duty. I've been a NY Giants and NY Yankees fan since the early 70's. I now live in Northern Virginia and recently joined this site (last week...I think). Throughout my military career I have spent many a years either overseas or far enough away from the NJ/NY area to discuss Giants football with someone who shared the same big blue passion as I do. Only recently a local redskin fan buddy of mine ...of all people, informed me about this site.

A little feedback to yours and others comments .....
    Although somewhat understandable, the comments made by you and others, which were mainly based on two things; my misspelling of the name Welker and being a newbie on this site.... were way over the top.
    I'm a Giants fan whose spelling sucs and new on this site.....so that makes me and other Giants fans that can't spell or are new on here ... trolls? Or, as you put it, 'Pat fans scared to come on wearing their colors".....C'mon man....WTF was that all about.
    I simply wanted to start some conversion and get others opinions regarding my post and all I got was some paranoia based comments ,,,,,grow the FU man

Its all good.

Go G-Men
    CGBlue