+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you Guys & Gals see that?

I woke up & turned tv on & Peyton was down on field with Eli throwing balls to our recievers. Is he allowed to do that?

Re: Did you Guys & Gals see that?

[quote user="NjGiant42"]I woke up & turned tv on & Peyton was down on field with Eli throwing balls to our recievers. Is he allowed to do that?[/quote]

I love it! Pump up the home town crowd even if Brady is using Peyton's locker. Sounds like another media event.

Why not? I am sure it was cleared with the Giants before he did it.

What channel you see that on? Would love to see that.

[quote user="NjGiant42"]I woke up & turned tv on & Peyton was down on field with Eli throwing balls to our recievers. Is he allowed to do that?[/quote]

Peyton is just getting practice throwing to NY receivers in anticipation of the Jets buying him.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Im in Va. So station here was channel 3 news. I was holy crap when I saw that I only got a few seconds of it, but im guessing it should have been in news everywhere.. I haven't been able to get much sleep waiting for S.B, now I really cant sleep because big brow is helping little Bro out. I hope that its not against nfl rules for him to be doing that....

Really not a good idea for our receivers to practice catching spirals instead of ducks before the SB game.
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

Just a little something for the camera crews to run with...that's all.

[quote user="Mercury"]Really not a good idea for our receivers to practice catching spirals instead of ducks before the SB game.
    [/quote]

I'm not sure that should be red.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

All-Pro

[quote user="NjGiant42"]I woke up & turned tv on & Peyton was down on field with Eli throwing balls to our recievers. Is he allowed to do that?[/quote]Wow, Really? Just read a little Write up by Eli last night. He was asked if he would see alot of Peyton this week. He said he has not seen him yet this week and they had been there since Monday. He said he didnt expect to go over his House this week either and didnt expect to see him at all till prob after the game. HE said its not unusal as when they were Preping for the 18-0 Pats Peyton got to AZ on Tues or Wed and he never saw him till after the SB Game. He said he will stick to his normal routine preping for a game and wont see to many family and friends during the week. Said he still talks to peyton on the phone everyday on the phone about different schemes and defenses.

Glad to see they got to hang out a bit and throw some balls. I am sure Peyton can give the Giants a bit more insight on the Pats they we already have.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***