Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Banned for no Reason

I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything

Soft

Go BLUE

Re: Banned for no Reason

Welcome back

Seems a bit weird...especially banning a poster who contributes as much as you have.

What did you say?

First off you were suspended not banned if u still have the same handle.I got suspended once for having a picture Golf trophy girl as my Sig. No big deal dont srart a thread like this though u might actually get banned

look who now knows you cant call out other posters
    that`ll learn ya

so he won prqdiruct ijQFX;;.;FACTOR FOR BE QJD

[quote user="elismom"]I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything

Soft

Go BLUE[/quote]
    u've been around long enough to know the rules

whoever banned you did what they were suppose to.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="elismom"]I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything Soft Go BLUE[/quote]

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange. What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.

Did you do that Olivia? Is so that is very naughty.

Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]First off you were suspended not banned if u still have the same handle.I got suspended once for having a picture Golf trophy girl as my Sig. No big deal dont srart a thread like this though u might actually get banned[/quote]Dammm, I miss the days of skin in my avatars and sigs.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="elismom"]I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything Soft Go BLUE[/quote]

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange.* What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.

Did you do that Olivia?** Is so that is very naughty.

[/quote]

This board needs Morehead.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)