1) Forgot how Jeff Hostetler was a very mobile QB.
2) When Burt took down Jeff with a questionable hit, the defense got pissed and went after Montana and that is when Marshall laid him out.
3) I was a big fan of Hampton, but I was also a big fan of Meggett. Wow did he have moves. I hated when he left us.
4) OJ saying his destiny was to win the SB in his home state and be named the MVP of the SB. He thought the year prior when he lost the playoff game that his dream was over, till a player I think ingram said next year it is in TB. So OJ said well then my dream will come true next year, and it did when they beat Buffalo in SB 25.
5) Ingram started to talk to OJ, and said you know there was a RB in Arizona wearing number 32 (cannot recall if that was the correct number) named OJ. He was a beast and I was a big fan of his when I was in school. OJ looked at Ingram and said that was me. (thought that was very funny)