+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday

All-Pro

Sunday

I have to be honest, I am so scared I can't even explain it. Everything scares me. We are better! We have better personal! We beat them! I mean everything says the Giants are beter but I can't get around how much it stinks that we have to face those two on the biggest stage TWICE in a 5 yr span. Not happy about that.

I do know two things. Eli will hit them with the ball and I cannot wait to see the speed of those 3. This game might be won by those three. All Eli has to do is give these youngsters a shot to make a play!!!

Turft and the trio!!! WHOA

Re: Sunday

[quote user="elismom"]I have to be honest, I am so scared I can't even explain it. Everything scares me. We are better! We have better personal! We beat them! I mean everything says the Giants are beter but I can't get around how much it stinks that we have to face those two on the biggest stage TWICE in a 5 yr span. Not happy about that.

I do know two things. Eli will hit them with the ball and I cannot wait to see the speed of those 3. This game might be won by those three. All Eli has to do is give these youngsters a shot to make a play!!!

Turft and the trio!!! WHOA[/quote]

<3
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="elismom"]I have to be honest, I am so scared I can't even explain it. Everything scares me. We are better! We have better personal! We beat them! I mean everything says the Giants are beter but I can't get around how much it stinks that we have to face those two on the biggest stage TWICE in a 5 yr span. Not happy about that.

Turft and the trio!!! WHOA[/quote]What about this thought? Maybe we are just better, and in a game that means something the Giants will show up and take care of business.

What is amazing is how we played @ their home with some key players missing and we still won.

Only way I see a loss (not saying we will blow them out or cannot lose) is if we have a Kerry Collins visit, and the Pats turn into the Ravens of 2000
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

I dunno..It's been too long already for me to have the jitters. I'm so bored from waiting that I just want them to play already and let the best team win.

Don't be worried. Enjoy this because the Giants are going to win whether its a squeaker or we blow their doors off. But the Giants are going to win.

All-Pro

Just saying...so diff from 07. 07 is house money but this yr, I just believe we are that good. I thought it all yr. I was standing tall in the office taking jobs supporting these guys. Their that good but its gotta be a tight game from our offense. NO TO'S!

And I do think we win. HOw can we not
    And then I will stand tall in my own "Ivory Tower" because Easy is then wht I claimed he would be. A HOF QB!

bOOOOOOOOOOM

Veteran

At first just after the championship games I agreed with this. I have thought about it since then and truly believe this may be the better match-up for the Giants. The Ravens have a superior defense to the Patriots and the motivation for Ray Lewis and Ed Reed would have been through the roof as that may have been there last shot at a Lombardi trophy. I did want the Ravens from a revenge perspective but it just may be that the Giants are better equipped to beat the Pats and bring home that 4th Lombardi trophy. The Giants were built to beat the Patriots. They match up excellently against them and the Pats defense is exponentially worse than it was in Super Bowl 42. I believe this match-up was the Giantsbest chance to grab that trophy again.

Of course none of that means I am not nervous. I definitely am and I will be on the edge of my seat all game long that is for sure.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Bench Player

There is not a Giants fan that does not have an ulcer. It is a badge of honor always has been. Whether it be Phil Simms and the Tuna or TC and Eli the G-men never took the easyway out.
    G-Men by 17

All-Pro

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

At first just after the championship games I agreed with this. I have thought about it since then and truly believe this may be the better match-up for the Giants. The Ravens have a superior defense to the Patriots and the motivation for Ray Lewis and Ed Reed would have been through the roof as that may have been there last shot at a Lombardi trophy. I did want the Ravens from a revenge perspective but it just may be that the Giants are better equipped to beat the Pats and bring home that 4th Lombardi trophy. The Giants were built to beat the Patriots. They match up excellently against them and the Pats defense is exponentially worse than it was in Super Bowl 42. I believe this match-up was the Giants*best chance to grab that trophy again.

Of course none of that means I am not nervous. I definitely am and I will be on the edge of my seat all game long that is for sure.

[/quote]

Its knowing what this guy has done with defenses through the yrs. I mean he stepped on one of the best offenses ever created in SAN FRAN and much the sme with DENVER. BB is a genuis. Not trying to be a debbie D here everyone knows on this board I am a big big homer and will stand up for my team. Just saying, they better be on their game because this isn't going to be easy. Its ALI VS FRAZIER. Just hope we are ALI

All-Pro

[quote user="Dover Giant"]There is not a Giants fan that does not have an ulcer. It is a badge of honor always has been. Whether it be Phil Simms and the Tuna or TC and Eli the G-men never took the easyway out.
    G-Men by 17[/quote]

LOL!

I LIKE THIS ONE. Says all that and easily says. G MEN BY 17! lol