+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

I am not scared of Brady

Brady is overrated. He has some of his great games against terrible defenses. He folds like a lawn chair against a solid pass rush. Imagine he played in a GMEN uniform last week? LOL wouldn't have been a pretty sight for us.

The guy would whine his way into getting flags. I remember watching the RAvens attack him the same way the 9ers did to Eli. Eli was clearly getting hit late last week on several plays, even thrown to the ground but brushed it off and never turned around for a flag.

Tom Lady gets his knee touched and advises the REF to throw a flag. Ref nods his head in approval and the Ravens get screwed.

This guy is a bum and I have 0 respect for him. I hope JPP crushes this clown.

Re: I am not scared of Brady

[quote user="Moss#83"]Brady is overrated. He has some of his great games against terrible defenses. He folds like a lawn chair against a solid pass rush. Imagine he played in a GMEN uniform last week? LOL wouldn't have been a pretty sight for us.

The guy would whine his way into getting flags. I remember watching the RAvens attack him the same way the 9ers did to Eli. Eli was clearly getting hit late last week on several plays, even thrown to the ground but brushed it off and never turned around for a flag.

Tom Lady gets his knee touched and advises the REF to throw a flag. Ref nods his head in approval and the Ravens get screwed.

This guy is a bum and I have 0 respect for him. I hope JPP crushes this clown.[/quote]

...Really? Delusional much?

[quote user="Moss#83"]Brady is overrated. He has some of his great games against terrible defenses. He folds like a lawn chair against a solid pass rush. Imagine he played in a GMEN uniform last week? LOL wouldn't have been a pretty sight for us.

This guy is a bum and I have 0 respect for him. I hope JPP crushes this clown.[/quote]

dh im of the feeling just let em play it is the SB

I wouldn't call Brady a bumb but he is indeed overrated.

Makes very few throws on the run and only looks like world beater when he has all day to throw.

His win percentage since 2007 I think is hilarious as we very clearly demonstrated how to defeat the Patriots and by-and-large when the Patriots lose its because the other team pressured the QB.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

http://www.aolnews.com/2009/10/05/to...-and-ray-lewi/

LOL @ Tom Lady. Dude is a coward who needs protection from the refs.

Veteran

You brought up a great point. Brady would have died if he was playing the 49ers.

We need to bring pressure up the middle.

Brady got lucky like we got lucky last week

if u dont' fear him ur not being realistic
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Overrated my ***. TB is one of the greats of all time.

But, I still think we win this game.

All-Pro

every QB has strengths and weaknesses. Brady is no different. What he lacks in opinionated toughness he makes up for in spades in other ways.

To call him over rated IMO is a joke. He is a 3 time SB MVP has been there 4 times. His win loss record while Qbing the Pats is rediculous. If he was a the Giants QB for the last 11 years with the same stats and recordsyour stories would be quite different for sure.

Look....I want to see him get his *** kicked this Sunday for sure. But I wont sit there and delude myself that this guys isnt one of the best.He can torch the Giants if given the time to do so....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Starter

[quote user="GameTime"]To call him over rated IMO is a joke. He is a 3 time SB MVP has been there 4 times. His win loss record while Qbing the Pats is rediculous. If he was a the Giants QB for the last 11 years with the same stats and recordsyour stories would be quite different for sure.[/quote]2x Super Bowl MVP... duh.