+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Parcells on Espn right now

Just a heads up. He says Bradshaw is the key for the gmen.

Re: Parcells on Espn right now

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Just a heads up. He says Bradshaw is the key for the gmen.[/quote]

I agree. If we win, I have a strong feeling that AB will be the MVP.

If Bradshaw has a good game we win by 2 touchdowns ... That is the bottom line imo . It opensd up the passing game for Eli etccc ...

[quote user="JJC7301"]

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Just a heads up. He says Bradshaw is the key for the gmen.[/quote]

[/quote]

actually I think if its close, they and the DLine play great they wil lgive it to them since there was so much of an issue that they should of gotten it in 07
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JJC7301"]

[/quote]

actually I think if its close, they and the DLine play great they wil lgive it to them since there was so much of an issue that they should of gotten it in 07
    [/quote]

I know that you can't give the MVP to entire an unit, but yeah, someone on the D-line deserved to be MVP for '07, and that's no knock against Eli. SB 42 was really about the Giants D shutting down possibly the best O in history.

I guess they could / should have given the MVP to Tuck with he 2 sacks (and I think he caused a fumble, too).

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JJC7301"]

I agree.* If we win, I have a strong feeling that AB will be the MVP.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I always felt that if we had won 10-7 in that SB, someone on the D-line would have gotten it.

Unfortunately With the miracle drive Eli did with that escape, That was so great he just deserved it at that point my 0.02 cents
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JJC7301"]

[/quote]

[/quote] I always felt that if we had won 10-7 in that SB, someone on the D-line would have gotten it. Unfortunately With the miracle drive Eli did with that escape, That was so great he just deserved it at that point my 0.02 cents[/quote]

Absolutely, Eli deserved to be considered. And Tyree, too.

Bench Player

I think he meant Terry Bradshaw had to pick the G-Men or Mrs M will kick his a s s .

the DL played out of their minds. but they did not deserve MVP. WHy? because of NE's drive to put them up by 4. they couldnt get the stop when they needed it most. dont forget, it was the first drive of the game that took 8 or 9 min. off the clock. that was HUGE and longest drive in SB history, it virtually took 3 possessions away from NE, which allowed our DL to be so fresh.

Eli threw for 2 tds in the final quarter, he had the greatest play in SB history, and really in the 4th quarter, he had to perform with all the pressure in the world that any football player at any level faced. it was truly miraculous. he def. deserved the mvp imo. we dont get that play where eli broke free from 4 NE defenders, the game is over.
    and dont forget that the OL WAS ATROCIOUS THAT FINAL DRIVE. every single snap eli had people ALL OVER HIM. he made quick desicions and put the ball up.