+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rolle "I'm tired of buttering these guys up..."

He was just on Sirius a few minutes ago with Schein... who was being a complete **** in my opinion because he was trying to bait Rolle into guaranteeing a win...

..but his quote above was kind of funny and I was glad to hear it... they were asking what they are doing to do about the tight ends, gronkowski etc and he was basically tired of the same ol stuff... he said the focus shouldnt be about what we're going to do about them, but what about what WE are going to DO. (im paraphrasing)

as much as people hatesmack talk... (which I have yet to see at this point - ACTUAL smack talk that is)... i think its completely boring to hear the same ol "they are a bunch of talented guys" speak from both sides...

im getting the sense the players are itching to play...

Re: Rolle "I'm tired of buttering these guys up..."

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

He was just on Sirius a few minutes ago with Schein... who was being a complete **** in my opinion because he was trying to bait Rolle into guaranteeing a win...

..but his quote above was kind of funny and I was glad to hear it... they were asking what they are doing to do about the tight ends, gronkowski etc and he was basically tired of the same ol stuff... he said the focus shouldnt be about what we're going to do about them, but what about what WE are going to DO.* (im paraphrasing)

as much as people hate*smack talk... (which I have yet to see at this point - ACTUAL smack talk that is)... i think its completely boring to hear the same ol "they are a bunch of talented guys" speak from both sides...

im getting the sense the* players are itching to play...

[/quote]Add Schein, Bayless and a Carton to the same ignore category.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

The more I hear outta Rock & Rolle's mouth the more I wanna get some pads and play for this guy. Hell he makes me wanna go to Indy and smack 'Uggs' in the mouth
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]The more I hear outta Rock & Rolle's mouth the more I wanna get some pads and play for this guy. Hell he makes me wanna go to Indy and smack 'Uggs' in the mouth
    [/quote]

A ref somewhere just threw a flag at you for that comment about Uggs Brady.

I want to see Rolle in the wildcat throw an 80 yard TD to Nicks or Cruz.

..but his quote above was kind of funny and I was glad to hear it... they were asking what they are doing to do about the tight ends, gronkowski etc and he was basically tired of the same ol stuff... he said the focus shouldnt be about what we're going to do about them, but what about what WE are going to DO. (im paraphrasing)

as much as people hatesmack talk... (which I have yet to see at this point - ACTUAL smack talk that is)... i think its completely boring to hear the same ol "they are a bunch of talented guys" speak from both sides...

im getting the sense the players are itching to play...

[/quote]

Schein is the biggest ****** bag in the world

great voice

but complete moron when it comes to his sports opinion

been in mets land too long and doesn't know his *** from his elbow
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"]The more I hear outta Rock & Rolle's mouth the more I wanna get some pads and play for this guy. Hell he makes me wanna go to Indy and smack 'Uggs' in the mouth
    [/quote]

[/quote]LOL, Ill take the 5yds, it was worth it!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I could be wrong, but didn't Schein say at the beginning of the year that Sanchez was better than Eli? Or had the higher ceiling? Whatever Schein's opinion is, go with the opposite. He is almost always wrong. I hope he didn't pick the Giants.

And I have not heard the Giants talking smack. They're just very confident, as they should be.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Ruttiger711"]

[/quote]

[/quote]LOL, Ill take the 5yds, it was worth it!!!!
    [/quote]

It's Brady man - 15yds from the spot of the foul, automatic first.

[quote user="JJC7301"]

I could be wrong, but didn't Schein say at the beginning of the year that Sanchez was better than Eli? Or had the higher ceiling? Whatever Schein's opinion is, go with the opposite. He is almost always wrong. I hope he didn't pick the Giants.

And I have not heard the Giants talking smack. They're just very confident, as they should be.

[/quote]

Unfortunatley he's strong with the Giants.