+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: Dear Giants and fans of the Giants

[quote user="billsfan365"]Please show up in force at the Super Bowl. The Patriots must lose this game. Tom Brady is now ripping my city, and my team, and my hatred for the Patriots is even more intense than in 2007. I find myself in a similar situation. The third time in my life I've been a huge Giants fan. (07, this year regular season, and ow the Bowl.)

I know we are looked down on, but I'm pretty sure the fans of most other teams would agree with me.

We need you guys to win. Your fans need to be awesome. Say a prayer, be loud at the game, be superstitious. Do anything that could possibly help the Giants win this game.

Believe me, we'll be doing it with you guys.

LET'S GO GIANTS[/quote] I live right down the road in Rochester and know for a fact that Buffalo has a lot to offer! History WILL repeat itself! NUFF SAID!!!! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind the Bills or their fans at all.

No clue why the Jets fans act like such barbarians

Being from Cheektowaga, I love the town of Buffalo, and the fans are some of the most loyal fans out there. My Dad is a huge Bills fan, and even though my Siblings and I are all Giants fans, I would love nothing more than a championship to come to that city. SuperbowlXXV was agreat game for my family to watch! I know most of NY is behind the Giants and as a state, I think we're ALL IN!</P>

I've lived in a lot of places and Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse, NY are my top three in that order. The balance of seasons is perfect. The people are down to Earth. Everything's affordable. There are PLACES TO PARK YOUR CAR. And it doesn't matter how much snow you get because everyone knows how to handle it!

It is for these reasons and many more that I want to see the Bills hoist a Lombardi almost as much as my G-Men. Hopefully you guys get your due someday. In the meantime, we'll try to beat the Patriots down one more time .... for the good of FANkind.

Starter

[quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

I know how that feels. The Giants Idiot Punter sure does have a big mouth.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

I know how that feels. The Giants Idiot Punter sure does have a big mouth.[/quote]

And he also has a big SB ring.

Starter

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

I know how that feels. The Giants Idiot Punter sure does have a big mouth.[/quote]

And he also has a big SB ring.[/quote]

So does Ray Lewis. So does LT. So does Plaxico Burress. So does Brett Favre. So does Marvin Harrison. So does Santonio Holmes. So does Big Ben. So does James Harrison. So does Michael Irvin. I think Ryan Leaf got one as a Bucs backup.

What do all of those guys have common?

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

So does Ray Lewis. So does LT. So does Plaxico Burress. So does Brett Favre. So does Marvin Harrison. So does Santonio Holmes. So does Big Ben. So does James Harrison. So does Michael Irvin. I think Ryan Leaf got one as a Bucs backup.

What do all of those guys have common?[/quote]

They didn't play for the Eagles?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Starter

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

They didn't play for the Eagles?[/quote]I see that you dont have the ability to discuss football without taking cheapshots.

TroyArcher, dont let me down.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

They didn't play for the Eagles?[/quote]I see that you dont have the ability to discuss football without taking cheapshots.

TroyArcher, dont let me down.[/quote]

Sorry? The point you were making is they were all either thugs, idiots, did crack, went to jail or were at least accused of a crime right?

Please tel me what that has to do with Football?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!