+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Dear Giants and fans of the Giants

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

I know how that feels. The Giants Idiot Punter sure does have a big mouth.[/quote]

And he also has a big SB ring.[/quote]

So does Ray Lewis. So does LT. So does Plaxico Burress. So does Brett Favre. So does Marvin Harrison. So does Santonio Holmes. So does Big Ben. So does James Harrison. So does Michael Irvin. I think Ryan Leaf got one as a Bucs backup.

What do all of those guys have common?[/quote]

I am not sure of your issue with Weatherford but he seems like a good guy to me. The guy did a great job punting and he helped the Giants win another SB. I am not sure you could compare anything Weatherford may have said to what Vick did and yet I am sure you are a big Vick fan.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

I know how that feels. The Giants Idiot Punter sure does have a big mouth.[/quote]

So does Ray Lewis. So does LT. So does Plaxico Burress. So does Brett Favre. So does Marvin Harrison. So does Santonio Holmes. So does Big Ben. So does James Harrison. So does Michael Irvin. I think Ryan Leaf got one as a Bucs backup.

They didn't play for the Eagles?[/quote]

Good one

Starter

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

They didn't play for the Eagles?[/quote]I see that you dont have the ability to discuss football without taking cheapshots.

TroyArcher, dont let me down.[/quote]

Sorry? The point you were making is they were all either thugs, idiots, did crack, went to jail or were at least accused of a crime right?

Please tel me what that has to do with Football?[/quote] The point is that they were all ***holes, much like Weatherford, invalidating TA's post. You guys would have still won the Super Bowl without him, anyways.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

They didn't play for the Eagles?[/quote]I see that you dont have the ability to discuss football without taking cheapshots.

Sorry? The point you were making is they were all either thugs, idiots, did crack, went to jail or were at least accused of a crime right?

Please tel me what that has to do with Football?[/quote] The point is that they were all ***holes, much like Weatherford, invalidating TA's post. You guys would have still won the Super Bowl without him, anyways.[/quote]

What is your issue with Weatherford?

Starter

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

Please tel me what that has to do with Football?[/quote] The point is that they were all ***holes, much like Weatherford, invalidating TA's post. You guys would have still won the Super Bowl without him, anyways.[/quote]

What is your issue with Weatherford?[/quote]I'd be lying, if I didnt say part of it had to do with him ripping my city to shreds in front of everybody and burning a potential bridge but its not just that. I cant stand smart*** special teams players. These guys are as replaceable as a pair of latex gloves yet some of them they are that locker room's version of Chris Rock. Last year, David Akers missed 3 crucial kicks in the playoff game against the Packers, 15 minutes later, he is at the podium cracking jokes. Annoys the hell out of me. Sorry, just can stand those guys and Weatherford is the worst offender.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

They didn't play for the Eagles?[/quote]

zing!

Starter

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

Maybe not his great punt was like an assist on that safety and since we got the ball back it became a 9 point swing in our favor very fast, which you could argue was better than us just scoring on our opening possession. Plus it allowed us to weather the Patriots barrage when a couple of our drives stalled due to bad penalties. I definitely can't blame you for not being huge on kickers and punters in general let alone not like Weatherford because he ripped your city. I just like him because we stole him from the Jets and now he has a ring something he wasn't able to achieve with them, makes me laugh, plus a beastly post season and especially in the Superbowl

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="billsfan365"]Tom Brady is now ripping my city.[/quote]

What is your issue with Weatherford?[/quote]I'd be lying, if I didnt say part of it had to do with him ripping my city to shreds in front of everybody and burning a potential bridge but its not just that. I cant stand smart*** special teams players. These guys are as replaceable as a pair of latex gloves yet some of them they are that locker room's version of Chris Rock. Last year, David Akers missed 3 crucial kicks in the playoff game against the Packers, 15 minutes later, he is at the podium cracking jokes. Annoys the hell out of me. Sorry, just can stand those guys and Weatherford is the worst offender.[/quote]

He's just mad that we don't have Dodge around anymore for djax to take advantage of...

I believe this is what Bread is upset about.

"Just arrived in Philly. What a dump, Let's get a W and get the heck outta here."

https://twitter.com/#!/Weatherford5/status/117682504793718785

[quote user="P_Simms_#11"]I believe this is what Bread is upset about.

"Just arrived in Philly. What a dump, Let's get a W and get the heck outta here."

https://twitter.com/#!/Weatherford5/status/117682504793718785
    [/quote]
    I fail to see the problem with this statement by weatherford. anyone who steps foot into filthy knows its a crap hole.