+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Men will get lit up on Sunday

Re: G-Men will get lit up on Sunday

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys:

Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday.

"Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument.

We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too.

Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless.

But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck.

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)[/quote]

newsflash - your not playing Joe Flacco and a roster of ****ty WRs

your playing a team that defensively hits the QB more and an offense that could go step for step with Brady on a good day.

Only shot u have is Wilfork playing balls out. If we contain Wilfork, not only do we beat you but we beat you by double digits. Make sure u come back and get your WICKED crow

Just going to be another example of NY owning Boston
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Bench Player

Well...

1. our defense isn't garbage. we've shown that in the playoffs..and..you'll see sunday.

2. Good players on offense--ya kiddin? Welker, Gronk and Hernandez are all top notch. Branch is a very good complimentary player.

3. LOL Mixup on the NFC bracket..but funny I dont see anyone arguign the actual point--taht they would have f***D you up.

4. Sorry if us pats fans think its all about us...I mean we've only had 3 championships, 5 superbowl appearances, and broken every goddamn record out there over the past few years lol. Dont you wish eli had 3 going on 4 rings?? Look at the difference in your fans after 1!!

All-Pro

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys: Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday. "Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument. We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too. Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless. But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck. He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)[/quote]</P>

</P>

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys:

Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday.

"Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument.

We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too.

Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless.

But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck.

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)[/quote]

Guy...you do know you're going to lose right? I mean you can use any fantasy logic you want but you're going to lose.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Well...

1. our defense isn't garbage. we've shown that in the playoffs..and..you'll see sunday.

2. Good players on offense--ya kiddin? Welker, Gronk and Hernandez are all top notch. Branch is a very good complimentary player.

3. LOL Mixup on the NFC bracket..but funny I dont see anyone arguign the actual point--taht they would have f***D you up.

4. Sorry if us pats fans think its all about us...I mean we've only had 3 championships, 5 superbowl appearances, and broken every goddamn record out there over the past few years lol. Dont you wish eli had 3 going on 4 rings?? Look at the difference in your fans after 1!![/quote]

Going into Sunday's game, our offense and defense is definitely better than the patriots' defense.

If you didn't realize that, you need to hop off the LSDs

We have way more superior WRs, RBs, D-line, secondary.

Only thing you have is Tom Brady who is better than Eli, but how much better? Eli is up there.

Good luck.

All-Pro

</P>

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys: Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday. "Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument. We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too. Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless. But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck. He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)[/quote]</P>

I'll play along; I usually just ignore idiotic posts. </P>

The statement that the patriots only beat one team with a winning record, hate to break it to you but that is just a fact. You guys beat the teams you were supposed to beat. </P>

I am guessing you were not aware that the Giants had one of the toughest schedules in the league. And to add onto that our defense was decimated with injuries. </P>

Also what have the Giants players said that is considered talking crap? If you are referring to Manningham saying he hopes Edelman plays corner/safety. Cause he will be playing out of position. That is not trash talk, he is stating what any player would say in that situation. The Giants are confident, and if that bothers you too bad....</P>

I can tell you have not watched a Giant game yet in the playoffs, cause our secondary has been playing great. Other then 2 touchdowns by Davis, the Giants secondary has held the Falcons, Packers, 49ers receivers to dismal performances. </P>

We all know that you guys wanted the 49ers in the Super Bowl, cause let's face facts. We're a team that is on a mission, and the Patriots are in our way...</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

4. Sorry if us pats fans think its all about us...I mean we've only had 3 championships, 5 superbowl appearances, and broken every goddamn record out there over the past few years lol. Dont you wish eli had 3 going on 4 rings?? Look at the difference in your fans after 1!![/quote]

How did the smack talk work for you in Superbowl 42? You had 18 wins to our 13 that year. This year you have 15 to our 12. Did the title of "best team in the AFC work for you that year? We clearly didn't have the best record in the NFC that year. Are you ignoring that that only head-to-head matchup we have to go off of is between the Giants and Pats earlier this year and the Giants won that. Bring your weak smack talk to the Pats board where they will probably bash you there also.

Veteran

can you please take bradys balls out of your mouth? we can't understand what you're trying to say

How did the smack talk work for you in Superbowl 42? You had 18 wins to our 13 that year. This year you have 15 to our 12. Did the title of "best team in the AFC work for you that year? We clearly didn't have the best record in the NFC that year. Are you ignoring that that only head-to-head matchup we have to go off of is between the Giants and Pats earlier this year and the Giants won that. Bring your weak smack talk to the Pats board where they will probably bash you there also.

+ Reply to Thread