+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Men will get lit up on Sunday

Re: G-Men will get lit up on Sunday

I have a feeling this is my cousin.

My cousin is a patriots fan who sucks brady off and talks a lot of ignorance when it comes to football

got bored after the first sentence.

If the Pats lose, and you don't come back in here to eat crow, I'll post your email address for the world to see. If the Pats win, I'll offer up unlimited praise.

Do we have a deal?
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

Hilarious lol

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys:

Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday.

"Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument.

We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too.

Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless.

But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck.

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)[/quote]Do you realize the Pats have played 25 games since 2006 against NFC opponents? Their records teams other then the giants was 21-1. The record vs NY is 1-2. Turnovers were +18 vs the others. Minus 1 vs NY. You scored 32 vs everyone but only 24 vs us... U gave up 17 a game to the others but 26 to the giants. I'd be scared
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Welka_fan"]Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys:

Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday.

"Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument.

We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too.

Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless.

But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck.

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)[/quote]Do you realize the Pats have played 25 games since 2006 against NFC opponents? Their records teams other then the giants was 21-1. The record vs NY is 1-2. Turnovers were +18 vs the others. Minus 1 vs NY. You scored 32 vs everyone but only 24 vs us... U gave up 17 a game to the others but 26 to the giants. I'd be scared[/quote]

Tom Brady is just 6-5 in last 11 postseason games
    Eli is 7-3 in ten

Giants are 6-0 in last six played Away or at a Nuetral site

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Well...

1. our defense isn't garbage. we've shown that in the playoffs..and..you'll see sunday.

2. Good players on offense--ya kiddin? Welker, Gronk and Hernandez are all top notch. Branch is a very good complimentary player.

3. LOL Mixup on the NFC bracket..but funny I dont see anyone arguign the actual point--taht they would have f***D you up.

4. Sorry if us pats fans think its all about us...I mean we've only had 3 championships, 5 superbowl appearances, and broken every goddamn record out there over the past few years lol. Dont you wish eli had 3 going on 4 rings?? Look at the difference in your fans after 1!![/quote]

You do know that the Pats have the worst defense in the league, Eli is going to blow them out.

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Well...

1. our defense isn't garbage. we've shown that in the playoffs..and..you'll see sunday.

2. Good players on offense--ya kiddin? Welker, Gronk and Hernandez are all top notch. Branch is a very good complimentary player.

3. LOL Mixup on the NFC bracket..but funny I dont see anyone arguign the actual point--taht they would have f***D you up.

4. Sorry if us pats fans think its all about us...I mean we've only had 3 championships, 5 superbowl appearances, and broken every goddamn record out there over the past few years lol. Dont you wish eli had 3 going on 4 rings?? Look at the difference in your fans after 1!![/quote]
    He will have beaten Brady twice in 2 SBs after Sunday. And that would make Eli --- Tom Brady and the Pats DADDY!!!!! Lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="gadvfreak99"][quote user="Welka_fan"]Well...

You do know that the Pats have the worst defense in the league, Eli is going to blow them out.[/quote]
    I agree. Don't think this will be close

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Bench Player

Correct me if I am wrong but you guys are the idiots that LOST to the Buffalo Bills! NUFF SAID!
    History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread