+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Men will get lit up on Sunday

Re: G-Men will get lit up on Sunday

[quote user="Shutupnplay"]Correct me if I am wrong but you guys are the idiots that LOST to the Buffalo Bills! NUFF SAID!
    History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
    Yep all the 07 similarities come to a climatic ending Sunday with the final piece beinf fit into place and a 2nd SB trophy won in 4 years
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

[quote user="Shutupnplay"]Correct me if I am wrong but you guys are the idiots that LOST to the Buffalo Bills! NUFF SAID!
    History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]really your gonna go there? you lost to philly and carolina and philly embarrassed you

lol mhk was a Giant fan

Veteran

[quote user="Patsfan1976"][quote user="Shutupnplay"]Correct me if I am wrong but you guys are the idiots that LOST to the Buffalo Bills! NUFF SAID!
    History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]really your gonna go there? you lost to philly and carolina and philly embarrassed you[/quote]we didn't play Carolina this year smart guy...

Blah,blah....

Oh yeah patriots blow. The AFC is and always will be a second class conference, it's just a fact.

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

Personally.......I will indeed be lit up Sunday.

......and the Giants will beat the Patriots 27-16.

Bench Player

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="Patsfan1976"][quote user="Shutupnplay"]Correct me if I am wrong but you guys are the idiots that LOST to the Buffalo Bills! NUFF SAID!
    History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]really your gonna go there? you lost to philly and carolina and philly embarrassed you[/quote]we didn't play Carolina this year smart guy...[/quote]your right i didnt even notice it was pre season so lets take carolina and throw the seahawks in there

Hahahahah these "pats" fans seem a little bandwagon like.... I'm sure they have been fans since 09...they don't remember 07
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Bench Player

[quote user="giantscolombia"]Hahahahah these "pats" fans seem a little bandwagon like.... I'm sure they have been fans since 09...they don't remember 07[/quote]nope been a fan since the 80s when they sucked. talk about bandwagon you guys were ready to send coughlin packing mid season but now hes great. not to mention no one knew a giants fan before 2007

+ Reply to Thread