+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: G-Men will get lit up on Sunday

[quote user="giantscolombia"]Hahahahah these "pats" fans seem a little bandwagon like.... I'm sure they have been fans since 09...they don't remember 07[/quote]they are fans of a bandwagon leauge that showed up in 60...

[quote user="Patsfan1976"][quote user="giantscolombia"]Hahahahah these "pats" fans seem a little bandwagon like.... I'm sure they have been fans since 09...they don't remember 07[/quote]nope been a fan since the 80s when they sucked. talk about bandwagon you guys were ready to send coughlin packing mid season but now hes great. not to mention no one knew a giants fan before 2007[/quote]
    Really? Giants had 6 Other NFL Titles prior to 07. They were 2-1 in SBs prior to 07 winning in 86 and 90 (with BB running the D) and losing in 2000. They also won 4 NFL Title prior to the SB era..

I mean how old on you? To not know this. i mean hour Coach helped us win 2 SBs, lol. I am not a Pats fan but I know they have been in 5SBs winning 3 of them.

You realize the giants win Sunday and they get that 4th SB ring before Tom and BB.

I have been a giants fan since the 60s and knew a lot of their fans before 07.

I guess 18-1 still hurts
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Patsfan1976"][quote user="giantscolombia"]Hahahahah these "pats" fans seem a little bandwagon like.... I'm sure they have been fans since 09...they don't remember 07[/quote]nope been a fan since the 80s when they sucked. talk about bandwagon you guys were ready to send coughlin packing mid season but now hes great. not to mention no one knew a giants fan before 2007[/quote]
    Really? Giants had 6 Other NFL Titles prior to 07. They were 2-1 in SBs prior to 07 winning in 86 and 90 (with BB running the D) and losing in 2000. They also won 4 NFL Title prior to the SB era..

I mean how old on you? To not know this. i mean hour Coach helped us win 2 SBs, lol. I am not a Pats fan but I know they have been in 5SBs winning 3 of them.

You realize the giants win Sunday and they get that 4th SB ring before Tom and BB.

I have been a giants fan since the 60s and knew a lot of their fans before 07.

I guess 18-1 still hurts[/quote]
    By the way did the Pats write a book yet about winning this yrs super bowl like they did in 07 with the 19-0 book? Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys:

Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday.

"Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument.

We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too.

Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless.

But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck.

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)[/quote]wtf are u guys responding to this idiot?he obviously doesn't know anything about the game of football

Bench Player

The Patriot's defense is going to give Eli problems but they won't keep Brady on the field long enough...Nothing Flashy from there offense save for a decent rb and a couple of receivers and a half(if gronk play's). What do you pat fans think is going to happen? Brady throws for 500+ yards and 6 td's? make Eli cry?

Bench Player

[quote user="NYGAbstract"]The Patriot's defense is going to give Eli problems but they won't keep Brady on the field long enough...Nothing Flashy from there offense save for a decent rb and a couple of receivers and a half(if gronk play's). What do you pat fans think is going to happen? Brady throws for 500+ yards and 6 td's? make Eli cry?
    [/quote]</P>

Well with the likes of stars NT Vince Wilfork, DE/OLB Mark Anderson, OLB Rob Ninkovich, ILB/OLB Brandon Spikes, MLB Jerod Mayo,CB/FSDevin McCourty and SS Patrick Chung yes the defense will give Eli plenty of problems of all sorts. And with our offense, having the greatest quarterback of all-time in Tom Brady at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of instinctive, intelligent, and talented receivers and two all-world tightends and the world's best tightend even if it's half, will create and generate problems for the Giant's defense pass rush or none. So what do I think will happen, well I think the Patriots will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

[quote user="Intellect"]

[quote user="NYGAbstract"]The Patriot's defense is going to give Eli problems but they won't keep Brady on the field long enough...Nothing Flashy from there offense save for a decent rb and a couple of receivers and a half(if gronk play's). What do you pat fans think is going to happen? Brady throws for 500+ yards and 6 td's? make Eli cry?
    [/quote]</P>

Well with the likes of stars DE,<FONT color=#0000ff>JPP</FONT> DE <FONT color=#0000ff>Justin Tuck</FONT>, OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Michael Boley</FONT>, ILB/OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Jacquian Williams</FONT>, MLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Chase Blackburn</FONT>,FS<FONT color=#0000ff>Kenny Phillips</FONT>and SS <FONT color=#0000ff>Antrel Rolle</FONT> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts. And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of talented receivers and two good tightends. So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Different site, <font color="#0000FF">same idiots.</font> This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys:

Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday.

"Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument.

We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too.

Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless.

But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck.

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)[/quote]

Name calling? Really?

Veteran

[quote user="Intellect"]

[/quote]</P>

Well with the likes of stars NT Vince Wilfork, DE/OLB Mark Anderson, OLB Rob Ninkovich, ILB/OLB Brandon Spikes, MLB Jerod Mayo,*CB/FS*Devin McCourty and SS Patrick Chung yes the defense will give Eli plenty of problems of all sorts.* And with our offense, having the greatest quarterback of all-time in Tom Brady at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of instinctive, intelligent, and talented receivers and two all-world tightends and the world's best tightend even if it's half, will create and generate problems for the Giant's defense pass rush or none.* So what do I think will happen, well I think the Patriots will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>[/quote]

LOL, maybe 2 of those guys are stars. Anderson and Ninkovich would be the 5th and 6th best pass rushers on the Giants.

Veteran

Pats fans will be crying in their hands ... AGAIN...

Giants are on a mission, & neither bilicheat genius or Brady will stop them. Prepare yourself