+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: G-Men will get lit up on Sunday

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Intellect"]

[quote user="NYGAbstract"]The Patriot's defense is going to give Eli problems but they won't keep Brady on the field long enough...Nothing Flashy from there offense save for a decent rb and a couple of receivers and a half(if gronk play's). What do you pat fans think is going to happen? Brady throws for 500+ yards and 6 td's? make Eli cry?
    [/quote]</P>

Well with the likes of stars DE,<FONT color=#0000ff>JPP</FONT> DE <FONT color=#0000ff>Justin Tuck</FONT>, OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Michael Boley</FONT>, ILB/OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Jacquian Williams</FONT>, MLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Chase Blackburn</FONT>,FS<FONT color=#0000ff>Kenny Phillips</FONT>and SS <FONT color=#0000ff>Antrel Rolle</FONT> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts. And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of talented receivers and two good tightends. So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two. Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better. And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes. And who are your two good tightends? And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>

[quote user="Intellect"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Intellect"]

[quote user="NYGAbstract"]The Patriot's defense is going to give Eli problems but they won't keep Brady on the field long enough...Nothing Flashy from there offense save for a decent rb and a couple of receivers and a half(if gronk play's). What do you pat fans think is going to happen? Brady throws for 500+ yards and 6 td's? make Eli cry?
    [/quote]</P>

Well with the likes of stars DE,<FONT color=#0000ff>JPP</FONT> DE <FONT color=#0000ff>Justin Tuck</FONT>, OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Michael Boley</FONT>, ILB/OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Jacquian Williams</FONT>, MLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Chase Blackburn</FONT>,FS<FONT color=#0000ff>Kenny Phillips</FONT>and SS <FONT color=#0000ff>Antrel Rolle</FONT> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts. And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of talented receivers and two good tightends. So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two. Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better. And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes. And who are your two good tightends? And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You are aware we beat your team in Foxboro this year right?</P>

I am glad you have no idea how good those players are that I mentioned. </P>

And I got a good laugh when you said "why are you giving me a list of mediocrity" Other then Vince Wilfork and Mayo that's how I feel about your <U>whole </U>defense. </P>

Edit: Remember this guy? This is our tightend. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Veteran

[/quote]</P>

Well with the likes of stars DE,*<FONT color=#0000ff>JPP</FONT> *DE <FONT color=#0000ff>Justin Tuck</FONT>, OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Michael Boley</FONT>, ILB/OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Jacquian Williams</FONT>, MLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Chase Blackburn</FONT>,*FS*<FONT color=#0000ff>Kenny Phillips</FONT>*and SS <FONT color=#0000ff>Antrel Rolle</FONT> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts.* And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of* talented receivers and two good tightends.* So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two.* Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better.* And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes.* And who are your two good tightends?* And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>[/quote]we don't need the 2 tightend gimmick, we got 3 stud receivers that will flat out burn your crappy secondary... Two tough hard nosed runningbacks, .. and ofcourse..... An elite qb , that doesn't cave when being pressured like the pats

18-1
    18-1
    18-1
    18-1
    18-1

Bench Player

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="Intellect"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Intellect"]

[/quote]</P>

Well with the likes of stars DE,*<FONT color=#0000ff>JPP</FONT> *DE <FONT color=#0000ff>Justin Tuck</FONT>, OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Michael Boley</FONT>, ILB/OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Jacquian Williams</FONT>, MLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Chase Blackburn</FONT>,*FS*<FONT color=#0000ff>Kenny Phillips</FONT>*and SS <FONT color=#0000ff>Antrel Rolle</FONT> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts.* And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of* talented receivers and two good tightends.* So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two.* Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better.* And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes.* And who are your two good tightends?* And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>[/quote]we don't need the 2 tightend gimmick, we got 3 stud receivers that will flat out burn your crappy secondary... Two tough hard nosed runningbacks, .. and ofcourse..... An elite qb , that doesn't cave when being pressured like the pats[/quote] Bradys elite eli not so much, i mean eli is good but no where near elite yet

Bench Player

Elis' set the NFL 4th quarter record for touchdowns this year. Will a second SB win in four years do it for you?

Bench Player

[quote user="GiantinCt"]Elis' set the NFL 4th quarter record for touchdowns this year. Will a second SB win in four years do it for you?[/quote] when his resume looks like this we can talk

NFL records
    Wins
    Fewest starts to achieve 100 regular-season wins as a starter (131 starts)
    Most wins with one head coach (124, Bill Belichick).[77]
    Most consecutive wins, postseason: 10 (2001, 2003, 2004, 2005)
    Most consecutive wins, regular season and postseason: 21 (2003–2004)
    Most consecutive wins in regular-season home games: 31 (2006–2011)
    Most seasons finishing 8–0 at home: 5 (2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010)
    Only quarterback to start and win 3 Super Bowls before his 28th birthday
    Touchdowns
    Most passing touchdowns, regular season: 50 (2007)
    Most passing touchdowns, regular season and postseason combined: 56 (2007)
    Most touchdown passes, month: 20 (October 2007)
    Most passing touchdowns, quarter: 5 (second quarter vs. Tennessee, October 18, 2009)
    Largest touchdown to interception differential: +42 (2007)
    Highest touchdown to interception ratio, season: 9.0 to 1 (36 TD/4 INT, 2010)
    Highest touchdown pass–interception ratio, career: 2.52-1 (260 TD/103 INT)
    Most games with 3+ touchdown passes, regular season: 12 (2007)
    Most consecutive games with 5+ touchdown passes: 2 (2007) (tied with Daunte Culpepper)
    Most consecutive games with 3+ touchdown passes: 10 (2007)
    Most consecutive games with 2+ touchdown passes: 13 (tied with Peyton Manning)
    Most consecutive games with 2+ touchdown passes and no interceptions: 9 (2010, October 24 – 2011, September 12)
    Most games with 1 touchdown pass and no interceptions, season: 14 (2010)
    Most games with 2 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 11 (2010)
    Most games with 3 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 8 (2007)
    Most games with 4 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 5 (2007)
    Most games with 4 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career: 12 – tied with Brett Favre
    Most games with 5 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 3 (2007)
    Most games with 5 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career: 4 – tied with Peyton Manning
    Most games with 6 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career 2 – tied with Peyton Manning
    Completions
    Highest single-game completion percentage, postseason: 92.9% (vs. Jacksonville, January 12, 2008)[78]
    Most completions in a Super Bowl: 32 - tied with Drew Brees (XXXVIII)
    Most career Super Bowl completions: 100 (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLII)
    Largest completion–interception ratio, season: 81.0-1 (324-4) (minimum 150 completions), 2010
    Most games with 20 completions and no interceptions, season: 10 (2007)
    Most games with 30 completions and no interceptions, career: 9 – tied with Drew Brees
    Most games with 30 completions and no interceptions, season: 5 (2007)
    Most games with 50 pass attempts and no interceptions, career: 3
    Yards
    Largest passing yards–interception ratio, career: 337.3-1 (34,744-103) (minimum 20,000 passing yards)
    Largest passing yards–interception ratio, season: 975.0-1 (3,900-4) (minimum 2,000 passing yards), 2010
    Most games with 300 yards passing and no interceptions, season: 8 (2007)

Veteran

[quote user="Patsfan1976"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="Intellect"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Intellect"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two.* Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better.* And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes.* And who are your two good tightends?* And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>[/quote]we don't need the 2 tightend gimmick, we got 3 stud receivers that will flat out burn your crappy secondary... Two tough hard nosed runningbacks, .. and ofcourse..... An elite qb , that doesn't cave when being pressured like the pats[/quote] Bradys elite eli not so much, i mean eli is good but no where near elite yet[/quote]You will find out just how ELITE he is Sunday night! trust me... Make sure you come back Monday for your crow.. got it?

[quote user="Welka_fan"]Well...

1. our defense isn't garbage. we've shown that in the playoffs..and..you'll see sunday.

2. Good players on offense--ya kiddin? Welker, Gronk and Hernandez are all top notch. Branch is a very good complimentary player.

3. LOL Mixup on the NFC bracket..but funny I dont see anyone arguign the actual point--taht they would have f***D you up.

4. Sorry if us pats fans think its all about us...I mean we've only had 3 championships, 5 superbowl appearances, and broken every goddamn record out there over the past few years lol. Dont you wish eli had 3 going on 4 rings?? Look at the difference in your fans after 1!![/quote]

u played a team with no offense and another team with an average offense (Which should of beat u if not for a drop and missed FG)

This thread was as stupid as the thread yesterday u commented in where the giant fan said he wans't scared of brady. Infact this may be worse.

We have more offensive weapons than you, don't kid yourself son.

You play in the JV half of the league now. The power days of the AFC are over. We handled you once in the big show, we'll handle you again.

And after we win we will have our 4th superbowl ring, 2nds over you, and 2nd in the past 5 years.... we OWN you.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]</p>

Well with the likes of stars DE,<font color="#0000ff">JPP</font> DE <font color="#0000ff">Justin Tuck</font>, OLB <font color="#0000ff">Michael Boley</font>, ILB/OLB <font color="#0000ff">Jacquian Williams</font>, MLB <font color="#0000ff">Chase Blackburn</font>,FS<font color="#0000ff">Kenny Phillips</font>and SS <font color="#0000ff">Antrel Rolle</font> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts. And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of talented receivers and two good tightends. So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I fixed it for you. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two. Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better. And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes. And who are your two good tightends? And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</p>[/quote]

Intellect as a name from a boston fan?

isn't that an oxy moron

that list of mediocrity already went into YOUR house and beat you...

get real son, WE OWN YOU
    Fear the name, appreciate the game