+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Canty: Get ready for a victory parade on Tuesday

Re: Canty: Get ready for a victory parade on Tuesday

You know, I'm at a point now where I really don't care what is said by either team. All this 'bulletin board material' for the other team is irrelevant. I said this is another post somewhere that if the Patriots need trash talk from the Giants to get fired up then guess what - they don't belong there if that's what its going to take to get them going.

Do any of you die hard (not bandwagon - but die hard) fans REALLY think that this team seriously thinks it's going to coast on Sunday? Really? Because if you do, then get out of here and onto that bandwagon. This team is focused, hungry and confident - no matter what comes out of their mouths to get the fans pumped. Canty even explained that it's just for fun and it doesn't matter what's said or 'not said'. What matters is where they're at when they get on that field and they GOT HERE by beating two teams a heck of a lot better than the Pats, IMO. NO, that does not discount the Pats as a force to be reckoned with, but you can only keep your mouth shut and be polite for so long. Everyone from Osi to Jacobs was on their best behavior yesterday. NO one said anything out of line or drool worthy. I don't believe for a minute the Giants heads are too big. Do not confuse confidence with arrogance. If their coach was Rex Ryan, I'd be cringing right now, but it's TC and you KNOW that man is gonna be sure his teams head is firmly attached to their shoulders and by Sunday they're going to be in 'attack Patriots' mode.

So you know....I think everyone should chill right now about the trash talk. And if the Giants lose - no, it won't be because Canty predicted a parade. Really.

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]You know, I'm at a point now where I really don't care what is said by either team. All this 'bulletin board material' for the other team is irrelevant. I said this is another post somewhere that if the Patriots need trash talk from the Giants to get fired up then guess what - they don't belong there if that's what its going to take to get them going.

Do any of you die hard (not bandwagon - but die hard) fans REALLY think that this team seriously thinks it's going to coast on Sunday? Really? Because if you do, then get out of here and onto that bandwagon. This team is focused, hungry and confident - no matter what comes out of their mouths to get the fans pumped. Canty even explained that it's just for fun and it doesn't matter what's said or 'not said'. What matters is where they're at when they get on that field and they GOT HERE by beating two teams a heck of a lot better than the Pats, IMO. NO, that does not discount the Pats as a force to be reckoned with, but you can only keep your mouth shut and be polite for so long. Everyone from Osi to Jacobs was on their best behavior yesterday. NO one said anything out of line or drool worthy. I don't believe for a minute the Giants heads are too big. Do not confuse confidence with arrogance. If their coach was Rex Ryan, I'd be cringing right now, but it's TC and you KNOW that man is gonna be sure his teams head is firmly attached to their shoulders and by Sunday they're going to be in 'attack Patriots' mode.

So you know....I think everyone should chill right now about the trash talk. And if the Giants lose - no, it won't be because Canty predicted a parade. Really.
    [/quote]

+1. And there hasn't been trash talking from either side. Confidence, and Brady and Canty talking about parades shows me that they're both confident. I think it's great.

I don't know what your talking about . According to my game with Madden 12 on easy level, we win 65-0 over the Pats

[quote user="JJC7301"]

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]You know, I'm at a point now where I really don't care what is said by either team. All this 'bulletin board material' for the other team is irrelevant. I said this is another post somewhere that if the Patriots need trash talk from the Giants to get fired up then guess what - they don't belong there if that's what its going to take to get them going.

[/quote]

+1. And there hasn't been trash talking from either side. Confidence, and Brady and Canty talking about parades shows me that they're both confident. I think it's great.

[/quote]

First 10 seconds says it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=aoVP6Q3MJoQ

[quote user="BlueJayC"][quote user="JJC7301"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

First 10 seconds says it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=aoVP6Q3MJoQ

[/quote]

Hey! Parcells stole my notes!! (LOL!!)

[/quote]

I agree. They know whats at stake. They know what kind of team the Pats are and what they can do. They know BB is great coach with tricks up his sleeve. Their heads are in the right place and they will come out swinging on Sunday.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]I don't know what your talking about . According to my game with Madden 12 on easy level, we win 65-0 over the Pats[/quote]

THIS

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

Well if we win i'm going to both the parade and stadium party lol

maybe just the stadium one but idk.

[quote user="Pakman"]Well if we win i'm going to both the parade and stadium party lol

maybe just the stadium one but idk.
    [/quote]

did that last time. I went into the city and I couldnt even get close. So I bailed and went to the stadium. Thats was really cool and you can sit anywhere. Good stuff.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch