+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

"Superbowl Bound" Jersey's.....

WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?

Re: "Superbowl Bound" Jersey's.....

[quote user="Zaggs"]WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?
    [/quote]

LMAO

i never knew the name of them and have seen them around, i was confused as well

Spiderman reference is an exact description of what they hlook like lolol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

crazy looking jersey...ugly as hell.....

show me show me!!

[quote user="Zaggs"]WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?
    [/quote]lol, just got one for my son and I agree with you. He hasn't seen it yet but I am sure that it will be nothing more than a knockaround shirt for him and any real Giants fan. It isn't hideous but it doesn't evoke any emotion or tradition or pride. It's a jersey he'll wear between March and June.

[img]//images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_801000/ff_801574_xl.jpg&w=180[/img]

No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Zaggs"]WTF are these things?* I mean besides money vacuums?* Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?
    [/quote]lol, just got one for my son and I agree with you. He hasn't seen it yet but I am sure that it will be nothing more than a knockaround shirt for him and any real Giants fan. It isn't hideous but it doesn't evoke any emotion or tradition or pride. It's a jersey he'll wear between March and June.[/quote]

Jomo you are the man!!

Man I wish my dad would buy me an $80 jersey as a knockaround shirt in the offsesason. Are you in the adoption market at all?

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Zaggs"]WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?
    [/quote]lol, just got one for my son and I agree with you. He hasn't seen it yet but I am sure that it will be nothing more than a knockaround shirt for him and any real Giants fan. It isn't hideous but it doesn't evoke any emotion or tradition or pride. It's a jersey he'll wear between March and June.[/quote] Jomo you are the man!![/quote]All in!! [B]

[quote user="ELIteManning"]Man I wish my dad would buy me an $80 jersey as a knockaround shirt in the offsesason. Are you in the adoption market at all?[/quote]Birthday present and he wears Big Blue gear year round. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD