+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anyone else taking off work on Monday?

I've already scheduled my dayoff from work for this Monday. My morning will start off withpicking up a large iced coffee from D&D so that I can then:

1.plan on reading every single newspaper that I can get my hands on

2. watching highlight after highlight after highlight

3. rewatching SB 46 at least twice

4. reading all of the praise about theMIRACLE '11-'12 Giants that I can find online

5. paying some quick visits to our "friends" on the Eagles, Cowboys, and Jets boards (wish that I could get on the SF boards but their modswon't let anyone join it appears)

6. Relivingand sharing our latest SBglory with everyone on these boards.

I pulled an all-nighter after SB 42 and still went into work the next day. Not doing it this time. I just want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy what I feel is going to be a spectacular NY Giants SB victory.

Then again, if they lose, I guess that I'll just go into work. But it won't happen because the Giants are going to win 31 - 24 and I really get to enjoy this Monday off from work.

Re: Anyone else taking off work on Monday?

[quote user="JJC7301"]

I've already scheduled my dayoff from work for this Monday. My morning will start off withpicking up a large iced coffee from D&D so that I can then:

1.plan on reading every single newspaper that I can get my hands on

4. reading all of the praise about theMIRACLE '11-'12 Giants that I can find online

5. paying some quick visits to our "friends" on the Eagles, Cowboys, and Jets boards (wish that I could get on the SF boards but their modswon't let anyone join it appears)

6. Relivingand sharing our latest SBglory with everyone on these boards.

I pulled an all-nighter after SB 42 and still went into work the next day. Not doing it this time. I just want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy what I feel is going to be a spectacular NY Giants SB victory.

Then again, if they lose, I guess that I'll just go into work. But it won't happen because the Giants are going to win 31 - 24 and I really get to enjoy this Monday off from work.

[/quote]

na gonna tough through monday, then hopfully when we win ill be well rested for the tailgate and celebration at the stadium for tuesday
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Banned

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JJC7301"]

I've already scheduled my day*off from work for this Monday.* My morning will start off with*picking up a large iced coffee from D&D so that I can then:

1.*plan on reading every single newbffspaper that I can get my hands on

4. reading all of the praise about the*MIRACLE '11-'12 Giants that I can find online

5. paying some quick visits to our "friends" on the Eagles, Cowboys, and Jets boards (wish that I could get on the SF boards but their mods*won't let anyone join it appears)

6. Reliving*and sharing our latest SB*glory with everyone on these boards.

I pulled an all-nighter after SB 42 and still went into work the next day.* Not doing it this time.* I just want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy what I feel is going to be a spectacular NY Giants SB victory.

Then again, if they lose, I guess that I'll just go into work.* But it won't happen because the Giants are going to win 31 - 24 and I really get to enjoy this Monday off from work.

[/quote]

na gonna tough through monday, then hopfully when we win ill be well rested for the tailgate and celebration at the stadium for tuesday
    [/quote]this

Veteran

Heck yes I am. Mainly because you dont want to face anyone if they lose. But better to soak it up when they win.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JJC7301"]

I've already scheduled my day*off from work for this Monday.* My morning will start off with*picking up a large iced coffee from D&D so that I can then:

1.*plan on reading every single newspaper that I can get my hands on

4. reading all of the praise about the*MIRACLE '11-'12 Giants that I can find online

5. paying some quick visits to our "friends" on the Eagles, Cowboys, and Jets boards (wish that I could get on the SF boards but their mods*won't let anyone join it appears)

6. Reliving*and sharing our latest SB*glory with everyone on these boards.

I pulled an all-nighter after SB 42 and still went into work the next day.* Not doing it this time.* I just want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy what I feel is going to be a spectacular NY Giants SB victory.

Then again, if they lose, I guess that I'll just go into work.* But it won't happen because the Giants are going to win 31 - 24 and I really get to enjoy this Monday off from work.

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah im saving my day for the victory parade (hopefully)
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Friday AND Monday.

Party is going to start early and run late baby!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Starter

My 9am class was canceled, but my 8am Spanish professor won't cancel. Have to tough it out, oh well

[quote user="b_ELI_eve"]My 9am class was canceled, but my 8am Spanish professor won't cancel. Have to tough it out, oh well[/quote]

Aye carumba!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I put in for the day off, just in case I'm a hurting puppy 02/06/12...

...but hopefully hurting from celebrating, & not drowning my sorrows....

If I can pull it off, though, I'm gonna drag my carcass into work, & save the day off for the parade.

I just had a thought (I'm NOT thinking ahead, just asking, so don't freak)....

If the G's pull it off, would you rather attend the parade in NYC, or the stadium celebration, ala

2007? I'm pretty confident they'd do both again. While the parade would be morememorable , especially

if I bring my kids, I bet MetLife would be more fun....

What do you guys think?

[quote user="b_ELI_eve"]My 9am class was canceled, but my 8am Spanish professor won't cancel. Have to tough it out, oh well[/quote]

"tough it out"....??

you're a college kid I am assuming and not old like me......"tough it out"...???

come on man....grow a pair....lol...[]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch