I've already scheduled my dayoff from work for this Monday. My morning will start off withpicking up a large iced coffee from D&D so that I can then:
1.plan on reading every single newspaper that I can get my hands on
2. watching highlight after highlight after highlight
3. rewatching SB 46 at least twice
4. reading all of the praise about theMIRACLE '11-'12 Giants that I can find online
5. paying some quick visits to our "friends" on the Eagles, Cowboys, and Jets boards (wish that I could get on the SF boards but their modswon't let anyone join it appears)
6. Relivingand sharing our latest SBglory with everyone on these boards.
I pulled an all-nighter after SB 42 and still went into work the next day. Not doing it this time. I just want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy what I feel is going to be a spectacular NY Giants SB victory.
Then again, if they lose, I guess that I'll just go into work. But it won't happen because the Giants are going to win 31 - 24 and I really get to enjoy this Monday off from work.